Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: UPDATED: How to PVE CONQ

Quote Originally Posted by Erock25 View Post
    How did you test GoDS 3 procs compared to 4? You would need a literal **** ton of data to make any conclusions.
    I think you would quickly find out that GoDS procs have no variance, that is with same gear, same buffs, same target mitigation -> same proc value. Likewise with BB dots.
    -- Ieronon, QQror --
    -- Deutter, holy potato --

Quote Originally Posted by Ieronon View Post
    I think you would quickly find out that GoDS procs have no variance, that is with same gear, same buffs, same target mitigation -> same proc value. Likewise with BB dots.
    Guess I haven't done a no buff rotation on a straw then as my dots/procs have a huge variance. GoDS procs seem to be 100 to 1000 most places.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Quote Originally Posted by Erock25 View Post
    Guess I haven't done a no buff rotation on a straw then as my dots/procs have a huge variance. GoDS procs seem to be 100 to 1000 most places.
    Are you sure the 1000 hit is not a combo finisher hit instead of a proc ? seems like an awful lot.
    -- Ieronon, QQror --

Yes they are procs. I'm talking raid situation though with full group buffs and debuffs going.

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Ah, sure. I think stuff like Entity's reflections and Imp's plants have decreased mitigation too.
    -- Ieronon, QQror --

Well, dmg wise gods 3 is higher, however you look at it. Meaning that if gods 3 has a higher base dmg, it obviously will deal more dmg when buffs and debuffs are applied. Don't believe me, though. I'm fine dealing more retri dmg in pvp
    Correction! In full pve dps/str equipment, while in frenzy stance, gods 1 procable dmg deals 1 point of dmg more than gods 3 At the extreme, though, with 1377str, 673,5dps and a straw man at -25% invuls, gods 1 crit for 475 and gods 3 for 469.
    Last edited by SamHam; 9th October 2013 at 23:09.

Quote Originally Posted by SamHam View Post
    Well, dmg wise gods 3 is higher, however you look at it. Meaning that if gods 3 has a higher base dmg, it obviously will deal more dmg when buffs and debuffs are applied. Don't believe me, though. I'm fine dealing more retri dmg in pvp
    Correction! In full pve dps/str equipment, while in frenzy stance, gods 1 procable dmg deals 1 point of dmg more than gods 3 At the extreme, though, with 1377str, 673,5dps and a straw man at -25% invuls, gods 1 crit for 475 and gods 3 for 469.
    Yeah I just looked into it myself as well. I wonder where Funcom comes up with this stuff.

I think they take it from the same place they take the ping in this game. No need for further details

Thanks for your post, Erock25. I've more or less ignored the Conqueror because it was a dull class for me, and have not picked up my Conqueror after revamp really. I read your guide and did some tests, trying to make a good rotation with not too many weapon swaps. Problem I encountered was that when swapping weapons, sometimes when you press the combo you want to execute it says you can not do it with the weapon you got equipped. In the end, I parsed steadily around 710-730 dps in defensive using mettle and fortifying buffs. When I changed to burning and onslaught I noticed a change of +120-140 dps still in defensive with the same gear and rotation.

Gear is crap so don't think too much of the numbers in that way, but what I wonder is if +10% hate from technique that last 30 seconds with cooldown of 45 seconds will generate more hate than the +120 dps. The dps difference will probably become bigger once I get better gear.

Got mostly t1's with old world blue accessories, expect hitting 1k dps when I get proper accessories and some khitai purples.

Thank you, Bannybad This was a good read.
    Getta
    Guild Leader of socialRejects
    Crom: Georgetta (necro) | Georgett (guard) | Getta (dt)
    Fury: Georgena

Visit Us at: http://www.srejects.com/

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast