Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: UPDATED: How to PVE CONQ

Quote Originally Posted by soulripper6 View Post
    But my dps is way higher than that.I was thinking of changing my specs but after seen you're Dps results much rather go another route.I actually have nearly triple that.I am gonna put together a Guide with full disclosure. Great Job on Posting this.
    To which post are you referring to?
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Dunno when this was last updated, but I would actually replace the gods4 with 3, since the procable dmg is higher The finisher is also shorter, meaning you get that 5% hate faster and you get to do higher dps combos faster.

Quote Originally Posted by SamHam View Post
    Dunno when this was last updated, but I would actually replace the gods4 with 3, since the procable dmg is higher The finisher is also shorter, meaning you get that 5% hate faster and you get to do higher dps combos faster.
    Always thought the retaliation damage is the same for all ranks, so i'm using GodS I.

Well, gods 3 has the highest retributive/procable damage. Gods 4 and rout are about 10% weaker. Gods 1 and 2 you can test yourselves.

Don't want to start another topic and im sure there are some builds linked in conq forums but i want some fresh ones. Carnage pve dps build please.

Quote Originally Posted by Hikkimori View Post
    Don't want to start another topic and im sure there are some builds linked in conq forums but i want some fresh ones. Carnage pve dps build please.
    I used to use something like this but I find carnage DPS incredibly boring:

http://joharaoc.eu/feat?link=v16_116...c8000c7380ccb0

Quote Originally Posted by Boesch View Post
    I used to use something like this but I find carnage DPS incredibly boring:

http://joharaoc.eu/feat?link=v16_116...c8000c7380ccb0
    Its not boring, just hard to find a tank that can allow you to actually dps. Just like a dps DT, fun as hell to dps with when you have another tank that can hold agro off your 2.5K+ dps.Much easier to go brute and be invincible.

Only fun because of what they can do, how they do it is the boring thing. I mean I'm sure if rangers were capable of doing 2.5k people would find them fun too..

Mindless spamming of 3-4 combos... Yes. FUN with capital letters, indeed, lol. Even a hybrid dps build with more combos and weapon switches gets stale after a while, although its much more fun than the standard all in carnage/general.

Quote Originally Posted by SamHam View Post
    Well, gods 3 has the highest retributive/procable damage. Gods 4 and rout are about 10% weaker. Gods 1 and 2 you can test yourselves.
    How did you test GoDS 3 procs compared to 4? You would need a literal **** ton of data to make any conclusions.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast