Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Conqueror must be nerfed finally

Default Conqueror must be nerfed finally

Conqueror must be nerfed with 4.4. His crazy op -4500 armor debuff which makes any other tank like a clothie caster should be reduced by far imo. Second of all his gayish 2 bubbles should be changed. They make a brute conq a god. Its lame theres 1 class who can faceroll all others and this isnt fixed.

lol
    all this QQ about conqs is getting borerd
    meh...

They can't fix it, even simple AA nerf like BfC is beyond Funcom capacities

Quote Originally Posted by Giorgio View Post
    Conqueror must be nerfed with 4.4. His crazy op -4500 armor debuff which makes any other tank like a clothie caster should be reduced by far imo. Second of all his gayish 2 bubbles should be changed. They make a brute conq a god. Its lame theres 1 class who can faceroll all others and this isnt fixed.
    If a conk is getting the full -4500 debuff on you, you're letting him hit you too much. Stop keyboard turning and learn to sprintjump. Just a suggestion.
    I don't make points I make dents.

Not that this doesn't necessarily disprove his point but this is the same guy saying that DTs don't do enough damage and need a knockback and self heals. I don't feel any great need to get into the finer details about why this is a L2P issue.

OP should roll a conqueror instead of DT. Conquerors are noob proof!

Conq are way too op and that's a fact. Brute conq double bubble must be nerfed a lot. That and nerfing his crazy debuffs need to be nerfed. And it's easy for him to put -4500 on anyone all he has to do is fear or knock u and that's it. learn to play urself.

The funnest thing about being a pvp10 Conq is destroying other Conqs, especially those who only target low level toons. So many players only care about kills, it's not even fun being a OP conq killing low level toons. I have not played in 5 months but when I did the Conqs on the other team did not have a chance to target weaker toons. I think I'll reinstall and see what all this conq bitching is about. Sounds like Conqs have a few bad apples.
    Last edited by Raydenz; 8th October 2014 at 20:13.

Quote Originally Posted by Raydenz View Post
    The funnest thing about being a pvp10 Conq is destroying other Conqs, especially those who only target low level toons. So many players only care about kills, it's not even fun being a OP conq killing low level toons. I have not played in 5 months but when I did the Conqs on the other team did not have a chance to target weaker toons. I think I'll reinstall and see what all this conq bitching is about. Sounds like Conqs have a few bad apples.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3PF2I4pZcg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0QO...Q5XWN5GEL_GdZQ

this is whats wrong with it

Quote Originally Posted by Giorgio View Post
    Conq are way too op and that's a fact. Brute conq double bubble must be nerfed a lot. That and nerfing his crazy debuffs need to be nerfed. And it's easy for him to put -4500 on anyone all he has to do is fear or knock u and that's it. learn to play urself.
    I do kind of agree that theirs debuffing needs to be toned down together with some other thingies, its very strong class and its easy to deal dmg and run away alive, but when you said that all it takes is for him to fear you or knock you... You are letting brute conq fear you? Even knock is possible to avoid but when you see him switching to dw you kind of know its either bleed or fear, and since most brutes are just meh you dont see them switching much at all.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast