Thread: Conq Guide?

Default Conq Guide?

Anyone have a decent guide for conqueror? I have found some really good guides that discuss the differences between PVE, PVP, armors, AA, etc for other classes, but not a lot for this class. My google fu might be lacking but I figured I would ask

Returning player here who has only played Sin, HoX, and BS before.

Thanks ahead of time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ashram24 View Post
    Anyone have a decent guide for conqueror? I have found some really good guides that discuss the differences between PVE, PVP, armors, AA, etc for other classes, but not a lot for this class. My google fu might be lacking but I figured I would ask

Thanks ahead of time!
    What specifically do you want to know? I can answer based on PVP/AA/gear.

Brute , carnage, or both?

The stickied thread is a pretty good guide

Quote Originally Posted by Ashram24 View Post

Thanks ahead of time!
    as pve conq, in resume, you are a tank, a should play brute for that role.
    as conq you should be swapping weapons very often in the rotation, so you always must carry 2 swords for dual wielding and and 2h sword.

a general quick build would be like this: https://goo.gl/0CSuzN
    if you can afford to have more than one spec, you can drop some points in iron or stone skin depending on what kind of fight you are on (protection or physical mitigation)

rotation goes like this:
    gods3>FA8>Weaponswap>BB>breach>TS>weaponswap>FA9>F A7/HofS5>repeat

for tanking i always use fortifying standard and will of vivification, if you are offtank, use burning standard and will of onslaught
    Keep in mind that using banners ands techniques debuffs the targets so, you should have them running always
    Burst of aggresion is also a nice buff for extra hate, so anytime you can, use it, if tanking.

as for gear i would go for fearless souls set, you probably will get better results using a mix of the 3 sets
    if t4 is an issue for you, in t3 go for BD armor, t3 conq armor and below sucks

as for khitai, get hyrkaninan necklace, BB rings, LL hate armor with some Wolves and tigets parts, Yag's 1hb are nice for dual wielding, but try to get t4 2h sword asap.
    the hate Vile cloak is nice aswell and you should get the ardashir helm aswell, better than LL.

you will need a lot of protection gear so get as much as you can asap.
    max out your str, crits, and constitution

as for AA, i use BC, its nice and easy, but assail+beassiege combo is also good, dont forget to get resolve asap.

for pvp, idk, i suck at pvp.

btw, all this is to give you an idea... you should learn for yourself and test what suits better for you... in other words, do whatever the f**k you want :^)
    meh...

Default Thanks

I was looking for help because I just hit the auto level up to 50 and never played a conq before.

I am thinking to make my character an off tank so Brute might be the way to go, but is there a way to make that viable in PVP as well? Once again I have zero experience with conq so I am trying to get a better understanding of the builds and class mechanics so I can figure out how to feat and equip.