Thread: Acolytes

Default Acolytes

╦╗╔╔╗╗╗═╦╦╔╗
    ╠╬║║║║╚╣║╠╚╗
    ╝║╚╚╝╚╝╚║╚╚╝
    «Website»

We originated on Cimmeria as the first guild created. We were then merged with Tyranny. We still have a great following for Age of Conan and we want to remain active in Age of Conan until all the servers are literally shut off. Our goal and objective over the years has been to provide end game content in PVP and PVE. We held out as long as we could on Tyranny and had a hard time giving up the idea of open world pvp, which made us reluctant to move to a different server that did not have it. However, we reached the point that we were not left with much of a choice if we wanted to keep Acolytes going for years to come in Age of Conan.

So we moved to Set!! Set has given the Acolytes the best option for the long haul with an active server and a new lease on life for our community's original gaming division. Here on our new home, we continue our ways of end game PVE raiding, pvp and sieges!

---------------
    Current Guild Contacts
    Division Lead: Hiezu and Georgetta
    Recruitment: Thutkemi and Exuun
    PvE and PvP: Georgetta
    In-Human Resources: Genius

We actively raid mostly T4 content on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays at 9:00pm est. On off days, you may see Georgetta, Exuun, and Samaellz lead some T2/T3 pugs, that have been very successful (including killing TA). Occasionally, Bevo trolls us with a PuG, as well Keep an eye on global!

We have a healthy pvp focused population in our guild. Even if you are not interested in joining us, we are always looking for a fight! Contact Georgetta if you want to set something up.

For recruitment questions, please contact our recruitment officers, Thutkemi or Exuun, or visit our website at:
    www.acolytescommunity.com

Please feel free to visit, follow and like all of our social media sites.

Acolyte Twitter Page

Acolyte YouTube Channel

CNN Article about Acolytes

Acolyte Facebook Page

HAROO!!
    Last edited by Thutkemi; 10th March 2013 at 17:04.

Thut forgot a very important detail.. We haz cookies!

MREWWWW MREWWWW

Currently, we have barbs and soldiers coming out our ears. Possibly other places. x.x Were short on dirty rangers and maybe a bear.
    Getta
    Guild Leader of socialRejects
    Crom: Georgetta (necro) | Georgett (guard) | Getta (dt)
    Fury: Georgena

Visit Us at: http://www.srejects.com/

Acolytes have moved on from Age of Conan.

My demo will remain the last and only member of Acolytes in Age of Conan. It was a great run.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    You either like the game or you don't. If you are hanging around because you feel like I am stringing you along with false promises, don't.

The guild formerly known as the Aoclytes in AoC has broken away from the Acolytes community, as a whole. We wish them the best of luck in the future!

For information on the Acolytes, the games they play in, and how to join, please contact Heizu via these forums or visit www.acolytescommunity.com.
    Getta
    Guild Leader of socialRejects
    Crom: Georgetta (necro) | Georgett (guard) | Getta (dt)
    Fury: Georgena

Visit Us at: http://www.srejects.com/

this sounds serious, let me know if I can help.

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearSoldier View Post
    Bow down to HOISTERS!!
    no. I don't like that name. I like

Order of Exodus

hmmm?