Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Red Nails

Quote Originally Posted by konungr View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnLgQClSyzc

Just a little video as Tyranny welcomes us home
    oh so much skill...

Quote Originally Posted by Wickeds View Post
    oh so much skill...
    Thanks did you notice my pro use of repulse and condemnation? Some classes are all skillz yo.

Pro-tip: If you land combo steps, you do more damage.

Quote Originally Posted by konungr View Post
    Thanks did you notice my pro use of repulse and condemnation? Some classes are all skillz yo.
    did you land a single white hit? if you did i missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrakis View Post
    So Red Nails likes to promote pvp, eh? Your guild sure didn't show it during AoC's 5th anniversary. Trolling Red Nails repeatedly ganked, in mass, and ruined many World Boss raids all for the sake of cheap pvp points. Knowing toons would be concentrating on beating the World Boss, your trolls repeatedly launched ganking raids.

https://vimeo.com/72181117

I had fun, did you not? Sorry about that.

Haha, was fun too watch.

I like the name of the guild too.
    Last edited by Religolibri; 17th August 2013 at 01:09.

So Red Nails likes to promote pvp, eh? Your guild sure didn't show it during AoC's 5th anniversary. Trolling Red Nails repeatedly ganked, in mass, and ruined many World Boss raids all for the sake of cheap pvp points. Knowing toons would be concentrating on beating the World Boss, your trolls repeatedly launched ganking raids.
    Thats what you get in a no consequence ffa pvp game, it just doesnt work does it

Its always been like that in AOC. It's one of the main reasons why the pvp servers are dead and buried.
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

There is always Set or Crom. "In mass" lol. We don't really field that many people. Taking four people to attack a raid isn't all that much.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast