Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Red Nails

Default Red Nails

Website: http://rednails.guildlaunch.com/?gid...3ed4bf304b924c

"Red Nails" by Robert E. Howard: http://gutenberg.net.au/ebooks06/0600771.txt

Get Nailed!

Love us or hate us, we exist to stimulate open world pvp, pvp mini games, and we will also do our pve. Right now, in the state of Tyranny, raiding really isn't an option for one guild to accomplish. So our focus is 6 mans, promoting mini games and open world pvp on the Tyranny server.

We will share our limited knowledge of the game with newbies in hopes that you will grasp the game and become effective in your class.

Trolling is okay as long as its in the spirit of fun (like making them desire to pvp us).

As stated by konungr RED NAILS is Recruiting! But to add a little bit ...

The Red Nails guild is named after a Robert E. Howard, Conan the Barbarian short story. The story underscores the blood lust of humanity and the desire to win, sometimes at all costs. The one aspect seized upon from the story was the symbolism of copper nails that were driven into a totem whenever an enemy was slain.

We have an affection for Open World PVP, simply due to the fact that no two battles are alike. We not have have a lot of geared players, but what we lack there we make up in enthusiasm and effort.

What can the Red Nails offer you? camaraderie, PvP, and more PvP with all 6-man's now and Raiding as the population continues to grow.

We have a core leadership group of working class family oriented people. We care about the people that join our guild that demonstrate loyalty and making an effort to improve as players.

We don’t do drama; we do our best to farm people out of the guild that are consistently rude to guild mates and just generally angry people. We understand that there will be times that having so many people crammed into a narrow bandwidth during high stakes game play are going to have feuds. That is part of being a family and we settle our differences quickly and move on. We have even removed players that fail to follow directions so keep that in mind if you are thinking of applying.

Liars, cheats and thieves need not apply.

If interested look for a Red Nails Officer in Global

Thumbs down

All I've ever seen from your members is endless harrasment and torment to players in AoC. I honestly don't know how you can have so many members of that caliber. Promoting the game and pvp is one thing, but the endless trolling and calling everyone in other guild baddies in an embarrassing to your guild. I would be rather ashamed to call myself a red nails, or the red nails leader for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by deboeco82 View Post
    All I've ever seen from your members is endless harrasment and torment to players in AoC. I honestly don't know how you can have so many members of that caliber. Promoting the game and pvp is one thing, but the endless trolling and calling everyone in other guild baddies in an embarrassing to your guild. I would be rather ashamed to call myself a red nails, or the red nails leader for that matter.
    You must be new. The feuds that we have with other guilds are all good natured, and calling someone a baddie is in fun. We call ourselves baddies, it isn't a personal insult. It's to promote open world pvp. If it were just silence...then global would be inactive.

We aren't for everyone, but for those who join, they get treated with respect as long as it's given. Willingness to learn from others is always promoted.

I am not new, I have played off and on since launch. Singling out and taking personal real life shots and insults at sertain individuals is not "all in good fun". Yes there are some of you that troll global and it is funny to watch, yet others take it to a personal lvl and the herrasment is revolting (bannable even from the CoC, but FC will never enforce that). Immature players I guess, but maybe an officer should pay more attention to what these individuals do and say.

Not really sure what you are referring to, but if something like this is affecting you personally contact an officer in game.

Tyranny is creeping back with good population (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvXPufUFXXY) and with that said Red Nails is looking for players interested in pvp advancement.

Premades yes.

Open World pvp yes.

Pop mini games yes.

Thumbs down

So Red Nails likes to promote pvp, eh? Your guild sure didn't show it during AoC's 5th anniversary. Trolling Red Nails repeatedly ganked, in mass, and ruined many World Boss raids all for the sake of cheap pvp points. Knowing toons would be concentrating on beating the World Boss, your trolls repeatedly launched ganking raids.

Talking nothing new

theyre just rendering there old traditions , lol they never could hang with the high tier pvp without merges , and just smash talk other players trying to play the game, insulting them along the way , I guess that's theyre idea of fun , but I beleive its best to have a certain level of respect to the community , im sure its not intentional to belittle others, you win some you lose some. but darn gankin on low pop server on a pvp server at that lol tyranny always have been brutal in that regards, the big fellas got gear greedy an left to set cus apparently they got sick of each other too , lol

^ look a coupla people crying about trolls while trying to troll.

If you are upset about pvp in a pvp zone, you should have stayed in khemi and waited for the kraken. Besides that, I don't see hours of global chat crying about asylum ganking any of the world boss raids and bringing a lowbie in and getting everyone criminal while Red Nails defended, it is always crying about Red Nails. We like our fan club though, and it only inspires us to make it increase.

As far as "hanging" with the pvp guilds. There is 1 pvp focused guild on Tyranny. That is Asylum. We are the only guild that has stepped up to premade them. So all the people shedding tears over us being bad or not stepping up...looks like it is your turn to try? You won't though because you don't want to even try.

Red Nails likes open world pvp. Many of our members play this game to open world pvp. So get ganked. Get dueled. Go afk more. The same thing happens to us we are just the only ones that don't cry about it. We enjoy the fun. We encourage all forms of open world pvp.

PS: Muffassassin is my homie. Cry about that.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast