Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Options not saving - Possible Fix in Post 40?

Delete all your chat windows and relog.

I did wait the 15 secs.

Thanks, I will try deleting them.
    "On a long enough timeline, everyone's survival rate drops to zero."

ORDER

Datolite - barb, Zionite - sin, Ekanite - pom, Kianite - dt, Magnesite - guard, Ademite - hox

Hope they choose to solve this someday and not let users use some weird Temporary Fix.

Settings should be saved diretly when they are set in place like most games. This have been big problem to me in the past also when Game for any reason Crashed and i moved my Castingbars to desired location and login and all is back as it was before even hotkeys reset and settings done in interface.

These settings with castingbars even reset if you for any reason ingame switches from Fullscreen & Windowmode or Window Fullscreen.

I have same issue and it started yesterday, FunCom please fix ASAP!!! Preferably with tomorrows downtime, this is annoying as hell!

Doing the chat delete recreate thing cleaned up my chat window bugs and I haven't had my UI bug out in awhile..... BUT, I do have a problem with all my option settings not saving. My particle settings and name-tag settings are pretty much random each and every time I log on any toon.
    I can set my settings the way I like, log out to character selection screen, log back in the same toon, and I have random settings again. A real pain, it is.

I think people's UI and chat bugs are random and vary widely.

What solved all of the above problems for me, (could be one of them or a mix)

1. delete all the chat tabs, create a New one, and delete the last one that you couldnt delete.

2. /reloadui x2

3. /camp to character selection screen, , press back and login again.

Quote Originally Posted by bjedne View Post

3. /camp to character selection screen, , press back and login again.
    very important to press BACK and do relogin after you camped. If you log on another toon without pressing BACK and reloggin - settings changes will be lost.

Default sticky chat ui

so i fiddle with the chat box settings frequently and this happens enough to where i can describe it.

is this have ever happened to you; after you change a new tab or create a new subscribe channel 3 hrs later you will get kicked from teh system and you feel it reset and when you log back on all the changes to the chat box you made are gone and it really feels like the system is doing it on purpose but sometimes your settings save and everything is fine how is this still a bug funcom?

Settings are saved on logout, so if you crash or disconnect it will reset yes...
    I am Stian ingame...

Default Settings won't save

SO what's the trick to get my settings to save??

I'm getting real tired of having to reset my UI, chat options, particle options, player/npc name tags every time I log a character on..... real tired.

I can set everything, log out to character selection screen, log back in the same character, and everything is a jumble again.

How many more years is this bug going to go on, Funcom?

edit: just realized there is already a thread for this. so you can remove this if ya want, or better yet fix the problem.
    Last edited by kinlock; 3rd June 2013 at 16:18.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast