Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Amazons

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticAsylumLA View Post
    Also, The Amazons have the Border Kingdom castle now!
    Thanks to you and your friends for pitching in, see you in siege defense lol

Default The Amazons

After transfers were allowed 5 in the guild on Crom, three of them moved from Fury.

Lightbulb

Um.Before you rag someone out about posting a 'useless troll post' maybe you should go back a page and read what the context of the message is about. And not post a full page of useless information yourself?

Thumbs up

And i'm pretty sure that chewing out your own guild mate could be considered trolling also....

Unhappy

Mistakes happen, hence deleted the post :-/

Default The Prophecies of Our Demise was Premature

The Amazons are recruiting, to reiterate from the original post; "The Amazons are comprised of players who enjoy RPing strong, fearless and proud female warriors. Independent of the tyranny found in a man's world, we typify the imagery of Amazons. Forged in battle, we favor the strong and frown upon the weak, always looking out for our own. We have no room for serving maids, tavern wenches or any toon lacking in spirit. We call each other Sisters because all the characters in every game we play are female. We make our home in our T3/T2 Guild city in the Purple Lotus Swamp.

The Amazons is a guild with an emphasis on role play, mutual respect and the free sharing of ideas and opinions. While we do have a chain of command, every member is allowed to speak their mind in a respectful way without fear of reprisal or disrespect.

We do not serve an icon, but a concept - That of the free-thinking, outspoken and independent Amazon!"

To apply go to http://amazons.shivtr.com/ read the Code of Honor and fill out an application or tell Loreena, Khofliss or an officer in-game.

This repost, to me, beckons the question whether Amazons consider themselves an RP guild again or primary focus is PvE

Smile RE: Repost

Leilwin, good to see you on the boards, hope to see you in-game, I know you are thought very highly of.

I leave that answer to Khofliss and Loreena but, it is my distinct impression that all play styles are welcome. This is based on my own conversations with both of them where they express their own preferences but suffice to say between three of us there is some interest in RP, PvE, and PvP (minis, sieges for me and I have not been penalized or ostercized for that).

Officially I defer to them as I do not think that discussion has been brought to the forefront yet, and I cannot answer it officially. I will say though that our mission statement on the website at http://amazons.shivtr.com/ remains:

"The Amazons is an Age of Conan guild providing opportunities for formal roleplay, PvE grouping, and other gaming interests Guild members may have. Our leadership is a Triumvirate that encourages open dialogue between all members. We embrace the interests, ideas, and opinions of all Guild members (IC & OOC) allowing everyone opportunity to affect the guild's endeavors in a democratic manner.

We welcome all roleplay-friendly players, even the casual gamer, to join us. More important than roleplay interest is the persona you portray as seen by others through your actions. We accept anyone who embodies The Amazons Code and exemplifies our theme, the ideal of a strong spirited, fearless and proud warrioress that values kith and kin foremost before personal interests.

Behind our characters we are a camaraderie of mature gamers, located on the Crom server with a player base encompassing time zones across the globe. We encourage open dialogue between members and guild leaders, requiring mutual respect for everyone. Drama of any sort ("RL" or "OOC") will not be tolerated"

We are on the Crom server

Leilwin BTW thanks for the bump my sister, also enjoy your special day!
    Last edited by rrod572; 21st March 2014 at 19:29.

Thank you very much for prompt response and wellwishes

Default Amazons move back to Cimmeria Server

Ha! After all it is April 1st. Enjoy WB everybody!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast