Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Thread: Rogue Angels

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    Also could use a few extra for our weekly T4 clear.
    however, budlight is required.
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    Also could use a few extra for our weekly T4 clear.
    Always a pleasure raiding with you folks. What classes you looking for again ?

Quote Originally Posted by Reinauer View Post
    Always a pleasure raiding with you folks. What classes you looking for again ?

Any class will do in T4, we're all on obscure alts anyway.

RA still recruiting active players for T6 progression! We also have T4 raids and Do T1-T3 for tokens randomly. All classes may apply, but we currently have ZERO rangers in our progression T6 raid.

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

RA has openings for 1DT and 1PoM for T6 progression.. Other classes are avail on case by case basis.

If you are US based or EU based and like to raid at like 3am let us know!

We do expect you to pull your weight and not be a fresh 80 with T3 gear wondering what a combo is

RA is looking for 1 Ranger for T6 raids.. All ranger loot is rot FREE LOOT (we have no rangers). So if you want to get in on T6 raiding (full clear) let us know!
    Last edited by tman1991; 20th September 2016 at 18:11.

RA is recruiting raids for North American Based raiding.. We raid T6 during the week and T4, T3.5 on the weekends as well as T2s usually on Sat and T1 time trials.

I left an app on your site, but haven't heard anything on it in email. So figured to come here and let you know I'd be interested in joining, if your still open to new recruits. I have been back in game now almost 2 years, if not 2. I was a launch player and left the game for about 3 years. I was with SD, until a leg broke off and I followed them to NW, after much ado and plenty of drama I had a gut full and left the guild. I've run a few times with lurchee ( think that's how its spelled) either in NW with him pugging or the other way round. I have 8 80's, only class's I do not have are HOX and DT. I have mostly played my BS, as the guild needed one and no one else would. It is my only full T 4 dressed - weapons. my others have most of the big pieces T 4 and all are at least t 3 or 3.5 weapons, and Khitai dressed along with their t4 parts. I mainly like raiding, will run the occasional 6 man when someone need a fill in. I work and travel out of the country at times, so know there will be a week to 10 days here and there I am not in country to play or participate. Bottom line, I like raiding, always have, I can play my toons, but doesn't mean I can't be coached or shown better builds or ways of doing things. Hard to get all T 5 /6 ready when your guild can only manage lower T 3's and below. My only hang up is, I prefer it when a RL knows it ain't happening tonight, and calls a raid, to continue after a bit of eye glazing has worn off. I don't trash talk in global or ingame unless in fun with the right crowd, meaning guildies that have the same mind set. I'm of the mind set theres a limit to everything you do.. once reached things seem to only go backwards. Enough blathering, I switch toons a lot, so if there is a name I need to reach out to, let me know in a reply... thanks for the time. bane

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast