Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Map to get around in Hyboria

Quote Originally Posted by Misiuggah View Post
    IIRC this "statue" was spawning if several locations - looks like monkey or something.
    i had only seen it there, didn't know it could be in other places...
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Quote Originally Posted by Yawgmoth-VDN View Post
    i had only seen it there, didn't know it could be in other places...
    IIRC when someone uses it, it will disappear and spawn in a different location - there's always one somewhere in the playfield.

there is also an arena that can be accessed from fields of the dead, clicking a statue on the way to kylly's crypt...
    The arena! I totally forgot about that place. Only ever saw the thing once (like two years after launch) and thought that was a pretty neat secret. If only there was a good reason to go there.

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    The arena! I totally forgot about that place. Only ever saw the thing once (like two years after launch) and thought that was a pretty neat secret. If only there was a good reason to go there.
    i remember i just looked for it 'cos i found some reference in the forum, but as far as i remember, there's nothing in game that points at that 'instance'....

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

i remember i just looked for it 'cos i found some reference in the forum, but as far as i remember, there's nothing in game that points at that 'instance'....
    I've seen it a few times just didn't think it does anything (the smoke didn't give it away) - also read on the forums it's clickable

Quote Originally Posted by Misiuggah View Post
    I've seen it a few times just didn't think it does anything (the smoke didn't give it away) - also read on the forums it's clickable
    do you remember if there's a quest inside??
    if not... probably it's just another unfinished content...

do you remember if there's a quest inside??
    if not... probably it's just another unfinished content...
    Don't remember if you get a quest upon entering or not, but you have to kill your opponent (drops green loot) to be able to exit.

No quest. And the reward for finishing it is really poor. Too bad because i think it is a cool idea. But there should be a mini quest in there and maybe a few more fights once you get in. Leading up to a nice blue class item or a cloak or something
    My main alts:
    Cylien Assassin - Whirlwind of death. As in dies a LOT
    Scythie Conqueror - And Petal her mammoth
    Karalee Guardian - "My sergeant says an army marches on it's belly. But I ain't never seen that! "Shakes her head vigorously"

Shameless self promotion
    http://www.reverbnation.com/charkoalmusic

Amazing graph! It's cool checking if I've really been to all possible places after 3 years of playing this game. thanks for the worthy effort on that work!

Anyone knows if there is a "world map" of all the zones put together?

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfgaarr View Post
    Amazing graph! It's cool checking if I've really been to all possible places after 3 years of playing this game. thanks for the worthy effort on that work!

Anyone knows if there is a "world map" of all the zones put together?
    http://www.valmerwolf.com/AoC/maps.htm

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast