Page 8 of 75 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Thread: -=Suggestion Thread=-

[Items] Add Accessories for Bear Shamans. The other healers get heal rating with dps, BS's have to choose heal rating OR dps

Strength/Crit/HEAL RATING rings and necklaces please
    Last edited by AlaskaVX; 13th March 2013 at 21:44.

[Misc] Option to enable/disable spellweaving particle effects

[Items] Make it possible to bundle armor sets together so it only occupy one slot per set instead of one slot per piece in bag/bank

[PVP] Dunno if someone has already mentioned it but anyway I'm gonna do it now.
    I'd realy like FC to add some kind of weekly or monthly class duel contest into the game. Sort of Lineage2 olimpiadas but with some limitations:
    - every 80th character is allowed to participate;
    - each class has its own unified armor set (or 2 sets to combine your own set) to fight in;
    - AA passive bonuses and abilities do not work during the fight;
    - you are allowed to choose your own feat build before the fight begins;
    - neither hp/mana/stamina pots nor buff pots are allowed;
    - every duel has time limitation depending on class type (tanks need some additional time to fight);
    - not more then 5 (or 10) duels are allowed for 1 character a day;
    - ...and some other limitations... to be continued if you like.

All this limitations are made to allow players to fight on equal terms where the pure skill rules only. Everyone can prove their skills in fair fight.
    Also some actions should be taken to prevent dishonest players from match-fixing (got some ideas).

And the general thing of all this is somehow to make duels observable for other players (kind of lineage observation crystals or something like that).

Reward? There are plenty ways to do that: permanent 7 days buffs (on your choice), special items or a mount... anything that would set you apart from the crowd (with some visual effects preferably).

There are a lot of things to think on and discuss. But the idea that has already been proposed many times needs to be put into life, because game needs some real action in addition to hackneyed minigames (but that's my only opinion).

[PvE]
    Add Dungeon Finder
    Add 12 man raid (or make all tier 3.5 raid for 12 man)

[Items/Pets]
    Add item decay (crafter can repair items with, such as: weaponsmith can craft a tool for repair weapons, armormisth for armor, ecc..)

[Interface]
    Add fast travel like gw2 (player click on ress point icon on map, pay and travel without local traveler)
    Add "sell junk" button for sell all junk items at vendor

[Misc]
    Add Achievemente system with reward
    Last edited by kana86; 14th March 2013 at 14:44.

When a necro dies, so do the dots. Period.

[misc] class:rangers, revert the rangers back to the way they were before you turned them into casters with arrows (can't remember what patch it was) but it ruined the class for me and alot of people i know/knew

[PvP]
    When a Necro dies ~ so should their DOTs ~

Remove particle effects from necro pets or allow me to turn those particles off without having to re-start my game. The only way I can get the particles off pets is re-start my game.

edit-sorry you had to edit me, Arishanya.

I'd like to add another suggestion.
    F2P users could use having their own chat in-game. For now they are using NPH(New Player Help) chat and are in the process of turning that into another Global chat.

Edited by Arishanya - no discussion please.
    Last edited by kinlock; 15th March 2013 at 16:05.

I have suggestion. something i have wanted back in the game ever sence 1.5 hit. bring back the old school offhand attacks. you know when offhand procked it actualy hit for every swing in your combo insted of just on the last hit. this would make rever barb good in pvp again, would make conqu not only use WW for its damage, it would make sin not have to us DW or GB and the just run away and wait for cool downs. so pleas consider this change.

Page 8 of 75 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast