Page 71 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2161676869707172737475 LastLast

Thread: -=Suggestion Thread=-

Make mousebutton 4 and 5 usable on other stuff than autorun. Make more possibilities to adjust camera and mouse speed.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    I've always wondered why we could never move the spellweave bar.
    It's been driving me nuts for 5 years. With a right handed mouse it feels like it is on the wrong side of the screen.
    Soullostt PVP9 Demo
    and 11 others I play here and there.

Not sure if this has been posted b4, but for us with many toons and grinding for resources it is not fun alting from toon to toon to store and the mats on a toon where you have the rest of the same kond.
    Make 1 big bank where all toons can see the entire storage place for all toons.
    This means: If you have 1 toon you have 1 page, 2 toons; 2 pages and so on.
    Sending mats from 1 toon to several others is boring and takes time. Think this is badly needed.

*allow more then 1 toon pre account on the hardcore pvp server as there is no reason for it at all. Most people have several accounts to make more anyway thus making it a pointless rule.

*allow offline lvls on hardcore pvp server, who the hell wants to lvl for the 30th time, its boring, annoying, frustrating and pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Steien View Post
    Make mousebutton 4 and 5 usable on other stuff than autorun. Make more possibilities to adjust camera and mouse speed.
    everything you stated can be done with a gaming mouse.

Yeah but it's really annoying there's just no settings in game to bind mouse button. I bet that a huge amount of player have basics mouse and have to deal with external program or something.
    Plus it's annoying to help the newbies with it on NPH channel ^^
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Default Dungeon fix

I have been playing for a month or so now. I am very much loving your game. However I have a PVE suggestion.

Consider adding a Dungeon que, or looking for dungeon group similar to what World of Warcraft has. My main is level 46, however has yet to be able to get a single group together

It would make things much more easy, if players could join a que according to class, and shortly after questing a while, be teleported to the dungeon ! then after, be teleported back to their location.

Funcom, thanks for making a great game.

I'd actually like a WoW dungeonfinder tool. A few months ago i was really against it, but in a world with offline levels, boosts and experience of levling zones it's just a waste of time to make groups. Add this please, and teleport the player there too. Inb4 Lunatic :P

Having used dungeon finders in a few games, I actually despise them. Yeah they make finding a group quicker, but they also remove a lot, sometimes all, communication from the group - try doing a lowbie dungeon in wow or rift. Chances are none will say a single word, even if you ask questions, and they won't hesitate to quit if you wipe. Making groups might be tedious, but it also paves the way for fun runs where people actually talk to eachother and maybe even make friends.

Imo, with all the things FC can do to improve AoC, a dungeon finder tool shouldn't even be considered. It would be nice if they made the "summon to instance" function work like it ought to though; it would save a bit of time and effort if some lowbie in Conall's Valley could be summoned to Black Castle rather than having to run through two zones and three capitals to get there, or someone grinding Insurrection rep in Paikang could get summoned to the Vile Nativity.

Default :)

@ Greyloins . Well as a new member of the Conan community. I still have yet to get into a group to do any "real" group things. I have already recruited two friends However it is a real bummer trying to get a 6 man group and we simply can not find anyone... Or, people feel we are not geared enough.. \
    Very hard to grow an MMO community with little group interaction.
    Even if it was just for the basic Dungeons, and did not include raids. It would give people a feeling together. Yes I have had horrible groups on WOW and such.. However Something to explore the content.