Page 65 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1555616263646566676869 ... LastLast

Thread: -=Suggestion Thread=-

Devs need to make a little change to allow guildmates to send tells to other guildmates, regardless if f2p, w/o having to friend each other beforehand. Frequently comes up in guild chat where some newbie asks a questions and a vet wants to explain things w/o cluttering up the main guild chat so they go to tells but the vet still has to individually friend each f2p person in the guild to carry on those conversations, and that really shouldn't be necessary within a guild.
    Dagget,
    President of Ayredian Nightfall

[PvE]An option to buy t2 and t3 relics by paying with lower tier relics, for example, to get a t2 relic, you pay 5 t1 relics, and same with t3 and maybe t4

Just collect ONLY the difference of Funcom Points if someone upgrades his inventory bag (coffer of infity 3600 points - coffer of nullity 3000 points = 600 points)

Many people have bought the UNLOCK-Funtion for the "coffer of nullity" in December for $30 and it´s a slap in THEIR faces to bring up an improved version now, which had to be fully paid AGAIN!
    Ich ignoriere die Beiträge von Zatochi und gehe daher nicht auf sie ein!

"Ich besteh ja zu 90% aus Ellenbogen und 10% Herz... Und Gehirn natürlich... nochmal 30, 40%. Durchsetzen - mit Charme und Köpfchen!"
    [Stromberg]

Das bin ICH!(That´s ME!) Meine Videos: Ein Tag in KhemiEin Tag in ConarchOutside Khemi

[PVE]
    this may be a little heavy but i think is needed.
    a revamp to all t1, t2 and t3 raids. they are boring as hell compared to t4, i don't know about temple of erlik because i never been there but they need to be better!

in t4 there are much to be seen, its a beatifull place! its not a stright forward boss battle like all the others and i don't mean to change the boss mechanics but the place itself to feel like you are actually invading a castle in t3, or you are fighting for the lives of the people in the killikki's raid (wish could use some vanir adds just to add more fun to the fights).

please think about this.

Suggestion: Coffer of Infnity upgrade

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since a lot of players bought the 97 or 122 slot unlocked bags when they came available, and would likely have bought the 151 slot bag if it was made available at the start, I would like to suggest that you offer an upgrade price for the difference in the unlocked purchase of the infinity vs the nullity or 97 slot bag.

It likely will lead to more sales, since a lot of the dedicated players already bought a 122 or so bag and might not have enough funcom points/cash to go and buy a more expensive bag. But the same players would be much more likely to buy an upgrade on their bags if they only had to pay the difference in the unlocked prices.

I don't know if this is marketing or dev suggestion though.

Default relic exchange?

any ideas given to a relic exchange program, example 20 t1 relics for 1 t2. ect. I have noticed the higher lvl players tend not to help on lower lvl raids. a relic exchange may help get higher lvl players into those raids that could use higher lvl help..ty

[PVP] Minigames: those who hide for too long or have not landed a hit on enemy for one-two minutes become displayed on the map for both sides.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

[PVE, BUG] A resurrection potion worked for me in Wing 1 at the first boss. It was charged before entering the raid.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

[Misc]Remove charracter skills from the game or add some more. Not fair when my rogues must spend so much in everything while my tanks has so much they can even spend "Too" much on climbing.

Quote Originally Posted by slaggsfolly View Post
    any ideas given to a relic exchange program, example 20 t1 relics for 1 t2. ect. I have noticed the higher lvl players tend not to help on lower lvl raids. a relic exchange may help get higher lvl players into those raids that could use higher lvl help..ty
    In Rift you could exchange bound tokens by going to a vendor and purchasing tickets. The ratio would be at the discretion of FC but some items would be "This ticket grants you 1 Simple Relic," which of course is a tradeable ticket, and may cost 1 Simple Relic to purchase or 3 Simple Relics to purchase. All this really did for Trion was figure out a way to transfer bound tokens and didn't come later but was hardly game breaking at all as I'm sure FC would think it is.
    Anuhart
    Mysticblood
    Holyssmoke

Alienware Area 51 990x 4.30GHz
    Water-cooled Radeon R9 290X