Page 62 of 75 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast

Thread: -=Suggestion Thread=-

[PvE] Tortage Suggestions

1. If possible, either return the key to the gate (where Saddur is standing) to the Demon, or give it to him on all characters created after the very first one...

2. Tortage could be a fantastic Level 40-55 instance that is Post-Strom and ruled by Valeria. It would also be a great gateway into Adashir for those who have it. Tortage is the gemstone of Age of Conan, it's what got me hooked on the game. You have this amazing place that could be adapted into the narrative for the high levels, and I'm surprised nobody's thought of doing that...

3. I object to letting players above level 25 into Tortage. Wasn't that the level cap for it previously?

[PvE] Increase amount of money from chests in dungeon/raid instances.

Default Loot bug

This bug has been around for a long time, maybe vanished at some point maybe not but it is present again on live servers.

Boss gets killed, you open the chest and while items are up for people to roll they all disappear suddenly. Now at this time if anyone has the actual chest open for themselves they can pick all the loot right from the chest without any rolls.

This has caused a LOT of grief on live servers, bug happens and some players jump and ninja all the loot from the box.

There is a band aid fix to change the loot option back and forth to leader and ffa and open again but it doesn't always work and yet still if someone jumps at box right after bug happens they can loot all items. I along many others have encountered such situation many times.

Please funcom fix this issue it has a very high priority imo. And to top it off it has been around since a long time ago if it has been in the que I hope it gets its turn to be fixed very soon . You fight your behind off to kill a boss only to have a ninja looter take all the items.

[pve] give a quest from the village leader of mei dianwafu to bludgeon the laughing man and toss him into the hole (Son of a B needs to die)

[Items][Nergals Scimiter of the Burning Sky] better than t4? nerf it.
    [Items][Nergals Bludgeon of Agonizing Wounds] better than t4? nerf it.

Would like to see minigame game creation. I would like to be able to pick what time of match to play; 2v2,3v3,4v4,6v6,12v12. I would like to see different game types like ffa Deathmatch, team deathmatch, control zone, etc. I would like to see options like check boxes; AA allowed/not allowed, mages, fighters, rogues, or healers only. PvP armor only, pve armor only. naked only, etc. Be able to pick what game map to playfield, etc.

Also some more mechanics like exploding potion fights, something that's fun and not just **** like what's going on in matches nowadays. would like to see everyone with 2-5 kills and not just one person with 20 kills zero deaths.

Would like to see tiger and wolve race minis, last man to finish line whilst dodging booby-traps and stuff like that.

[BUG] [PVE] The Blood-furred Beast: the sword on the corpse after you kill the mammoth cannot be clicked to finish the quest.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

[Bugs]
    - I remember having at least 2 major bugs in quests. Bugs that seem really easy to fix. First one was with a chest in a lvl40-42 quest never respawning and the second one in Turan with a Comodo dragon not spawning(had to remove the quest, retake it and do all the previous parts over again). Those bugs are really small ones, but also old ones.
    - Randomly going through floor and stuffs dying or getting stuck, starting from Tortage.

[PvE]
    - Smoother ways to level up between 60 and 80, it was very easy and pretty fast for me and my mate but it was clear that there was a big lack of polish in zone contents. An idea could be to introduce matchmaking system for epic zones or just leveling dungeons. It is grim to rince and repeat solo dungeon content in order to climb levels.
    - Not enough dungeons or raid yet to have the biggest picture, but it seems disapointly more static than it could be.
    - The Turan quests in the leveling zone were OK and with some decent dynamic content, why not creating more of that, but oriented for leveling and maybe basic grinding for early 80s.

[Crafting]
    - Stoped mining after the quest requiring to get a Tin. My mate did all the skinner quests, he doesn't even know why he did it except the experience. Either revamp it completly(long) or remove it, because it is very very bad. You should be ashamed of that crafting system tbh, it is even worst than archaïc. What was the initial plan? ahah I'm laughing just thinking about it.

[Interface]
    - Basic interface is a disaster, just so you know: there is a custom UI that everybody with a semi working brain use; you really should replace the basic interface with this one so it would be easier to bind keys, additionnally providing very clueless or very casual players with something decent, they deserve it too.

[Misc]
    - No matchmaking, making it pretty hard to do PVE content while leveling. / Getting a proper MM tool should also help players of TSW /
    - Nothing encouraging social connections is pretty bad. But gladly the community is OK, even godly from what I have seen.
    Last edited by galufion; 4th January 2014 at 20:25.
    Crom: Garful (Conqueror)

[PVE] When Someone uses "apprenticeship" on you in a group, and you level up, you get a message that you have levelled up to the apprenticeship level. When the teacher leaves the group or you zone out, you get a system message that you levelled up again to the real level!

[PVE]
    More and harder mobs (especially in Eigilophian mountains and Field of the Dead, as they feel empty), more group/raid quests, and just a bit more protection and armor on mobs for levelling characters.
    Do not implement the LFG tool for levelling characters, as we search for members and classes according to the instance, levels, and gear that others have in the group. To solve it, just pop up messages (that one can disable in options) that a person can join this or that instance or PVP minigame.
    Set a limit on levels for all instances (+25 levels, maybe, to the dungeon level).
    Last edited by LunaticAsylumLA; 5th January 2014 at 12:56.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Default A few more basic suggestions

I agree on the Post Strom Tortage Idea mentioned earlier. It would be neat to return after the successful rebellion.

Might be cool to offer Evil Karma and Good Karma attributes and solo campaign options. So that you meet King Conan in good karma quests and Thoth Amon in evil karma quests. This might alleviate some boredom and be an alternative to some pvp options that might other wise be missing or be desired. Therefore players could really choose a evil story line. There might be room for other neutral faction karma's such as the path of the mercenary.

It would be neat to allow better organization of inventory items such as what goes on head or what is cloth armor or what has been bound to character and thus can only be sold or worn and sort by item value.

I would love to see better quest coordination. In the sense that if someone you invite has the same quest that you can share it without having to delete it as long as you are on the same point with in the quest chain, and perhaps even if not you get the quest but at the beginning, then your group can help you catch up.

Another interesting idea could be to have more than one starting location and storyline other than Tortage. Perhaps such as Hypberbora, Lemuria, and the Black kingdoms?