Page 58 of 75 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268 ... LastLast

Thread: -=Suggestion Thread=-

[Misc] Better casting animations and staff animations: so many of the combat animations look fluid (or at least comparatively) but the casting animations look stiff, awkward, and boring across the board. Changing how staffs are held, and how they look during casting animations could also benefit from a change: they aren't used as melee weapons so why are the casters holding them like they are?

[PVE] Fix Xibaluku until Yule: bosses still melt like ice (20-42% health loss bug).
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

[interface]: the roleplay community is dispersed and it is hard to rely on friendlist to find alts. There should be a Global(RP) chat channel.

[guilds]: guilds cannot make alliances. There should be a way to join guilds into an alliance with an Alliance chat channel.

[craft]: there is no alternative to harvesting to get resources. Crafters should get an option to salvage world drops (green armors, etc) to recuperate some resources.

[PVP]ARENAS ( only for 80 lvl)

Add 1vs1 2vs2 3vs3 arenas with brackets 1-5 pvp 5-10 pvp lvls. It would be easy to set up beceause You can use existing places like arenas: Armsman tavern arena or in Khemi.

REWARDS FOR PARTICIPANTS: PvP XP, ranking and for the best team in each division/ weekly some FC points

[PVP]MINI GAMES

Add rankings, revamp mini games renown and XP gain system to be more friendly to group play. Addition XP for:
    -the best killer (in single mini)
    -best healer
    -best flag carrier
    -flag carriers killer

[PvP] EXTRA PVP SIEGE QUESTS

- kill defending/ attacking guild GM
    - kill defending/ attacking officers
    - ballista killer quest etc.
    - collect 10 heads of attacking/defending opponents

[PvP] BORDER KINGDOMS

ADD QUESTS like: kill "x" amount of people in open world border kingdoms , find hidden or trophies : GOLD REWARDS

ADD here open world BOSSES ( T1,T2,T3.5 DROP )Example: Boss will show up when players find 1000 hidden trophies ( sacred nuts, human heds legs whatever ^^ )

[PvE] Reduce the freakin cooldown between each assassin spawn in the Shadow of Jade's quest "Wanted !" in Northern Grassland. Currently waiting for about 1 hours in middle of Pin Pin for the second one.

I'm afraid it is somewhat bugged cause before there were coming at 1 to 4 ea/spawn and now it's 1 by spawn.

[PvE][PVP] Urgently needed new items better than Tier 4 loot!
    (Too much veterans leave AoC. It bring to ruin large guilds who rule always veteran players)
    Last edited by Ernests; 24th October 2013 at 13:51.

Make it so that vanity armor bought in the shop also goes to your claims list, and can be reclaimed indefinitely. The new account unlock option is good, but you shouldn't ever have to re-buy vanity items you've already paid for.
    Yangrin | Yangbear | Krem | Marsheesh | Oforawesome | Pappalegba | Yangryn
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.

Quote Originally Posted by Bibik View Post
    [PvE] Reduce the freakin cooldown between each assassin spawn in the Shadow of Jade's quest "Wanted !" in Northern Grassland. Currently waiting for about 1 hours in middle of Pin Pin for the second one.

I'm afraid it is somewhat bugged cause before there were coming at 1 to 4 ea/spawn and now it's 1 by spawn.
    I never had problems with that quest. I always did it first, so the assasins would spawn while spending time on other objectives. Usually i completed it within 10 mins,i think it spawns more frequently if you move around the map. =)

[PVE] In some situations XP is too fast to allow the leveling player to find available groups to complete low level dungeons. There should be an option to disable/enable XP gain during the leveling phase, so that you can actually continue playing and still enjoy all the content that you wanted to agrement your way to level 80, without just sitting LFG doing nothing.

[PvE] Sell updated skins for pets in the store.
    [PvE] Add Dragon tears to 3.5 - (for the bat, 2 tears usable by any class and 1 random T4 weapon)