Page 54 of 75 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast

Thread: -=Suggestion Thread=-

[Interface]/[Items] Allow for power armor tabs (for example a soldier has a Tank armor set, Protection armor set, PvP set and DPS set)

[MISC] Let me bind keys to my scroll button, middle mouse keys and shift+mousekeys. My left hand is slightly disabled, and I can't hit the alt or ctrl key with any accuracy. It would be a big help if I could access the full spectrum of my keys without having to mouse click.

{PVE} Smaller group quests for two-three players. My guild has really shrunk and sometimes we have few on. It would be nice to have smaller quest instances rather than searching for more people all the time.

(PVP) a few maps for minis with random bosses that would spawn to attack the winning team to even out an extremely unbalanced mini.

{PVE} More solo instances like refuge, weakling,warrior & wanton, but set in Cimmeria, Stygia or Aquilonia for 80's. I am so sick of Khitai.

(crafting) A crafting book that will update your recipes so I don't have to have a notebook for crafting successes.

(PVE/PVP) Remove PVE items for minis and give everyone pvp armor and weapons so skill trumps gear.

Thumbs down

[items/pets](?)
    Please, remove the Dragonspine mount, it looks bad. DS is a wonderfull place even if it's not finished yet, but those mounts make the whole game looks bad...

OR reduce the size of'em they look more stupid because of how big they are.

But FC should have gone with a croc like running on 4 legs kinda thingy not the jubba the hut dragging the lower part like an amputee mount. Most of the ppl get a good rofl when they see the ds mount moving around.

[PVP/MINIGAMES]
    Accumulate hiding (while moving or not) and idling time (not moving at all) in minigames.
    60-120 seconds of inactivity or hiding accumulated throughout the game activates the vote-kick system where other players on the team can vote for kicking out the player with Coward's Shame debuff lasting thrice as long.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Default [Misc]

[Misc] instead of US server can u pls just call it Multipass-server,
    and when u post times for downtime in chat, write BIG BADABOOM multipass-server will come down in 10 minutes,

Default Buyable tier weapons

[PvE] Make tier 1 and 2 weapons purshasable to reduce ninjalooting noobs.
    Here's a little story. My dt has almost full epic gear, both melee and prot gear, but in my hand i hold the almighty...Tigerswipe? When i heard about the 5y event i started to farm every boss that spawned, every day i logged in to farm, becuase i really wanted my sword. While i saw the recently dinged 80's link thier glorius weapons i got even more stressed. When the event was finally over, i ended up with 12 t1 chests and 7 t2 chests and a load of pots and other things that took up bagspace. So after all this effort i didn't get it.. Instead i sold my chests and got enough gold to buy a shitty khitai faction weapon. It looks bad, the stats are bad and it's too expensive for being that bad.
    Boyscout bearshaman

[Misc]
    Use the chock full servers to draw more people in. Have world boss events, give discount on the item shop, have 12 months deals with bells and whistles, have a digitized Joel do break dance in OT, do something, do everything.

Every single weekend there should be some kind of event. Golden weekends, rare weekends, boss weekends, xp/aa xp weekends for new players ...

Make it so enticing that everybody who ever had a toon (And that’s a lot of people) will want to log on and check out what all the fuzz is about.

Don't miss out on this great chance to promote growth.

[Vanity] Allow rangers to disable holding the arrow of their bow in the their hand when they have their bow unsheathed.

[PvP] Remove the cooldown of PvP minigame quests, or add a new quest requiring you to get 2 minigame wins for one token(no cooldown)

[Ranger] Bring back combo steps to rangers attacks like it was in the past.

[Gameplay] Remove / revamp the Sprint Bar. Stamina has become useless.
    Nohrin - Stygian Herald of Xolti
    Ubogin - Cimmerian Bear Shaman
    Noxamor - Aquilonian Barbarian

If you are interested in Age of Conan Livestreams, check out my Livestream or better yet follow my Livestream at www.twitch.tv/visoth