Page 25 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: -=Suggestion Thread=-

Thumbs down

pls do the 2 hand barbarian more interesting for raids and groups , at the moment the barbarian has with 2h not enough damage , only a reaver skilltree is good for pve and this is very boring !

Raid – Temple of Erlik – Adjust the difficulty to match closer to the current T3 raids. Many guilds are skipping this content and jumping right into T4.

[MISC] Alanza still has her Dragonspine outfit and dialogue in Chosain.

[Factions] Killing Cheng-ho recruiter for Tigers is repeatable once and never again.

[PVE] T3.5's difficulty is perfect! Do another raid in Dragon Spine like this one!

[PVE, BUGS] There is no text for the following quests in the journal in The Onyx Chambers:
    Paid in a Massacre;
    Punishment Fit for the Damned;
    Parting Gift.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

[Misc] Character Appearance Change - add an specific NPC who will be able to change your looks, the same way the character creation is based on. It should be for Veteran Tokens/Cash Shop or a solid amount of in game gold.
    Elleanorr - Stygian Demonologist
    "That which does not kill us makes us stronger"
    {Circle of Eternity}

[Misc] Yes, I also think it would be great, if you could change the skin- and eyecolor of your character. After all it's possible to get rid of tatoos or transform a guard into a leopard, so why not change the appearance of your toon as a service - me, I would really like to have a more darker stygian demonologist with fiery yellow eyes.^^
    Last edited by calindrill; 27th April 2013 at 19:54.

[PvE] Why isn't it possible to just buy the whole khitai-faction-sets? I'm so tired of waiting for some of the ini-drops. After all it's even possible to buy the complete raid-sets. Funcom patched in the trousers a while ago, so come on and patch in the rest of the khitai-armor, so I can finally get my legion-hate-shoulders.
    Last edited by calindrill; 27th April 2013 at 19:54.

[PvE] Revise group quests in Thunder River location to solo quests. Epic adds must be normal adds.

PVP - Please, barbarians need a revamp. All classes do more dmg than barbarians. Its insane and sad.

[Misc] I know this has been said before, but with server merges apparently happening soon, I'll post it again: Please, pretty please make the accessibility of Global (<Language>) channels independent of the used client language. I'd like to have both Global (English) and Global (German) regardless of my client language.
    Defon (Guard)
    Nejoo (Guard) Areana (DT) Willamus (Conq)
    Ichkruchka (Demo) Defina (Necro) Defhid (HoX)
    Sagittaa (Ranger) Phaictan (Sin) Alunn (Barb)
    Defure (BS) Deforia (PoM) Nutiaret (ToS)