Page 32 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: -=Suggestion Thread=-

[PVE] Make the rare trophies sharable on all the toons of your own account

> It's more fun to play with different every day, but sometime if you have to gear one, you have to grind mindlessly with the same toon everyday. With this suggestion, you still have to earn the trophies and play the same amount of time, but you can vary the gameplay from time to time

[misc] Sell us in shop a consumable that can be used to make any gear a social item, therefore than can be wear by any class.
    e.g. doing FotD epic vanity runs -- I can use this consumable to make social gear, some nice drop whatever I'm clothie or heavy.

[pvp]Allow vanity in pvp and add a class symbol or letters above their head to solve any confusion.

* bring back k/d ( or at least make kills viewable )
    * make mini game wins viewable
    * make pvp levels go up to 20 ( no new gear needed just more levels to strive for ( eg a lvl 18 would not get more gear then a pvp 10 )
    * maybe make like pvp 15 cape and pvp 18 rings or somthing but with only a tiny stat change
    * make offline levels do somthing else ( eg 1 offline can be converted into 10 vet tokens or 1 aa pt etc )
    * make free to play be able to time train AA but at a slower rate ( maybe 2x slower )
    * double the space for storage at the trader, but make it the same one used for all character on the account.
    * remove guards form lvl 80 areas, or at least kesh.

-Add some outfits to the online store more often!
    As it is now you add 1 outfit per year....
    Do it like you do in TSW, 1 week=1 outfit.

-Unlock Northern Grasslands or all regions for free players who bought Khitai expansion but lock all instances for them. This will let them see how cool and nice Khitai is

How about making 2 things ACCOUNT WIDE instead of PER TOON. I hate it when this is done.

Those vanity cloaks you had out about 2 years ago, make that set 1 price for ALL TOONS in your account..

also, make that new mount the same, buy it once and you can equip it on ALL TOONS..

Lightbulb

I would like to see a underwater level with some undead skeletons
    Last edited by sgtMassDozer; 24th May 2013 at 15:09. Reason: better idea

Exclamation Nusquam & Devs. Read please!

(CONTENT)- Add new regions more often or adventure packs like Turan is.
    Last edited by Grizzly; 5th June 2013 at 00:38. Reason: Edited out discussion

[Misc]/[Items] Player housing for vets/subscribers. (storage space+display room).

[MISC] Make the world-boss-fights from the 5yers-event a permanent content

Of course you have to reduce the spawntime as it should be an unique event when it happens. Also it should be a great thread to the players / world if the boss doesn´t get killed. Loot: It would be nice if every single boss drops a vanity-item (or you get it if you complete the quest like now) so you have 5 bosses and 5 pieces (chest, legs, arms etc.) to get a complete vanity set: Girdle of the craken, Breastplate of the dragon and so on. Of course with a lucky chance so you have content for some weeks / months.
    Ich ignoriere die Beiträge von Zatochi und gehe daher nicht auf sie ein!

"Ich besteh ja zu 90% aus Ellenbogen und 10% Herz... Und Gehirn natürlich... nochmal 30, 40%. Durchsetzen - mit Charme und Köpfchen!"
    [Stromberg]

Das bin ICH!(That´s ME!) Meine Videos: Ein Tag in KhemiEin Tag in ConarchOutside Khemi