Page 61 of 75 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571 ... LastLast

Thread: -=Suggestion Thread=-

[PvE]
    Sell lockout removers in itemshop. Perhapse three different versions;

- The solo instances (Low cost)
    - The dungeons (Medium cost)
    - Raids per tier (Low (T1, T2), medium (T3) and high cost (T3,5, T4))

I think that these items would generate money for Funcom and the players who would buy them spend more time ingame. Win win.

[PvP] Reduce the xp grind, remove cooldown on xp gained for minis, sell a crate of PvP xp (100, 200) in exchange of 1 Mini token to push people to play objective.

[PVE] I thoroughly enjoyed the Dragon's Spine quests! My only complaint is that it was way to short. From a solo questing view there was much that I asked for in my previous post. Please, more of this style content... a lot more!

[PVE] Achievements: one of my favorite achievements in WoW was Loremaster, which had the requirement of completing probably 95% of the quests in the game. Your character received the title Loremaster and 'special' color for name text. I would like this in AoC. Although, areas such as White Sands and Underhalls should not be included. When I played that content in 2008 I did not complete all the quests and now cannot fix that. :/
    Last edited by perkyzombie; 8th December 2013 at 21:31.

[Misc] Remove the cooldown of the 'shield of risen' ( 20s actualy ) to avoid the rez farm on minigames.
    [Misc] Friend list / Ignore list account linked, not char.

Thumbs up Regarding the new Legendary DPS cloak...

To make it truly Legendary, i would suggest adding like +35 to +40 in Hate decrease. The T4 has +30 in hate decrease, it would match rather well.

Default RP items customization

[Items/Pets] Please allow us to disable the ugly clipping of the long hair for most of head items. We as players can then decide if it looks good or not (usually it looks ten times better without it and we may keep the haircut we chose).

[Items/Pets] Allow us to change the color of items so they match.
    I'm the magic incarnate.

[PVE] Remove world bosses on PVE servers. Make them either Rage-exclusive events (with current rewards) or Fury and Rage events (with less rewards).
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

[Items/Pets] It would be better if all Accessories from Uncheined Chests become Tradable (BoE, not BoP) as [Devourer's Ring of the Abyss].

{Game} Start some advert in FB, Twitt or smth. Pop is going downnn