Page 53 of 75 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast

Thread: -=Suggestion Thread=-

Would probably not fit cause it's not a first person view, but I always wanted to play AoC with 3D Vision
    I always play all my games like that. Some can be modded like with helixmode to work but seems like Deamengine is not 3D friendly at all.

reduce cd on minigames quest to 1 hour cd, JS quest to 2 hours cd.

[pve]
    Make all t1 and t2 relics free to sell to the vendor or tradable between characters on the same account, at least only T1.

Default [interface] Selling items from the bag.

[interface] Please allow selling items by clicking on them in the bag when interacting with the vendor.
    I'm the magic incarnate.

Wink

[Misc]
    i know it may sound imposible for now, but i would love to see 1 handed spears as weapons to use with a shield, they fit absolutly right in this age lore, they could be used as main weapons for guardians, DTs, maybe rangers and ToS. They couldn't be used as dual wield, only with shield.
    with better melee range and damage but a bit slower than axes and swords.

[Misc]
    For rangers, bring the salvo animation back as a fatality.

[Misc]
    Chronicle webpage that works like the one in The Secret World, but records the epic and bloody adventures of Hyborian PCs.

[Misc]
    Expansion built around the Mirrors of Thuzun Thune (of King Kull fame), giving access to events in the deep past and locations since lost, as well as the far future. Possible way to explain certain events in terms of lore.

[Interface]
    Dedicating an amount of time to fixing old, old interface annoyances, such as certain state signals triggering over and over during swimming, or fatality animations killing thin air while the actual enemy flops dead somewhere to the side.

[Misc]
    Adding more voice acting to old play fields where only partial voice acting exists.

[Guild] In guild management, it is not possible to collect a tax. Should allow to allocate a % of the money loots for all guild members directly to the guild treasury.

[Misc] Update the AoC website with post-ROTG information on class/race combos. Just a small nit-pick.

[Interface] PLEASE give us an armor preview.

[Misc] Player housing, even if it has to be instanced. Heck, if you gave me a usable tent item that I could set up for X hours wherever I wanted, that would be awesome, too. Just plop down my tent, and if I wander more than fifty meters away, it vanishes.