Page 48 of 75 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast

Thread: -=Suggestion Thread=-

Default Serious Suggestion about DeathWish Server.

I read the DeathWish Rule-Set which only allows a Single Character on the server, I find this kind of annoying, but enjoy the RuleSet/PVP.

http://forums-eu.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=169123

Instead of only allowing a single character on the server which I understand is so players have a reputation for the actions they do, allow a user to create Multiple Characters on the same server, but all share the same exact name, or introduce a multi-class system for this server/game so players can swap between classes similar to Rift, and ROM.

Once I hit max level I am going to be bored because I have nothing to do once I hit max, and want my characters on the same server.

[Misc]
    Please release patch notes when you patch something. Some vague info like "fixed some code in thunder river" or "fixed an issue with hardware conflicts" or "tried to improve network code" or "did some security updates" or "updated the patcher" will help a lot.
    If you change the client, this is per definition not a maintenance, but a patch. And a patch should have patch notes, shouldn't it?
    Last edited by Kurt2013; 8th August 2013 at 18:19.

Default Guild titles and permissions

Can we please have a customizeable guild title and permission system? GuildWars 2 is a good example of something flexible and useful. A guild history tracking permission changes, access of guild storage and fonds, invites and people leaving or getting kicked would be very thought for as well.

The only way you can track who left when you were offline is to take weekly screenshots of the entire guildlist, then compare each picture name by name to your current guildlist.

The current system is both unflexible and unfriendly. Why can't people just get invite rights without also giving kick rights? Why have 2 or more titles in the current systems without any rights at all? Why is there no confirmation dialog on kicks?

Why predefined titles? Let us make those we need and assign the rights we want to them, without chaining those rights to other titles in any way. The keyword is customization rather than restriction.

Default Character naming issue

To remove confusion & eliminate name clash for the merge, why not add an account alias to be prefixed or suffixed to the character name. So if the account alias is Bob & the character is Dionyses it would display as Bob-Dionyses. This would help keep the names unique and would also help people to locate friends in-game, especially if the friends list was changed to add the alias only & display whatever character happens to be online at the time. An additional benefit would be identifying the dirtbags you want to ignore, regardless of which character they happen to be on.

The alias can be set at logon before entering the game & can only be changed on request to support with a valid reason. Again this would scupper the disruptive types that cause problems in the game then change name to avoid reprisal as they will be tagged by their alias & easily identified.
    __________________________________________________ ____________________________________________
    The world we know is cold and hard; the weak shall be trampled underfoot and the strong will march forward to glory.

How about a raid window for raid leaders that lists all the classes and numbers of each in the raid. It's a pisser when someone leaves and doesn't say what class they are.

If this window also creates a list of what's needed, from the basic 2x****, 2x@@@@ etc which automatically updates as you invite toons to the raid, it's then a simple copy and paste job into global.

Friend list should also be account bound instead of character bound.
    Makes it easier to track friends and ignore loonies.

Default Social Lobbies

How about bringing back the ability for people to see each other in lobbies?

Allow multiple characters (Alts) on Blood & Glory.
    Enable offline-levels on Blood & Glory.

The server is at 2 years of age now. Everyone power-levels (except new players), some vets have alts (but pay for 2x accounts or more), and T4 content is impossible without alts. No offline levels was only significant for the first 3 months of B&G launch. Now it just hinders vets (who have plenty of unused offline levels) from rolling an alt there.

Allowing transfers to B&G is debatable. The idea was to keep bori toons out of B&G.

[Items/Pets] Trophies that drop from raid bosses to be used as decoration items in guild cities. Valor amount in accordance with Tier difficulty.

[Interface] Particles: add a second fatality effect for PoM for some variety.

Have an auto-skip npc quest giver dialouges/auto accept quest toggle in intereface. Also create a toggle in tereface for automatically accept dialouge from vicinity npc. - I think it would make questing much more enjoyable just to skip all the nonsense and just run by npc accepting rewards after a while the same quest gets boring to click through and FOR THOUGH's who still want to read the npc's quest dialouge can choose too

add environment damage along with enbvironment buffs i.e. run through water to give fire protection, running in fire after running in water give a magic damage deflection for 3 seconds. Have pools of fire scattered throughtout the floor to give the same effect and knock peopleing in the fire

Add teleports for dragonspine dungeons in FC store please and thank you
    Last edited by sgtMassDozer; 13th August 2013 at 20:37.