Page 69 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1959656667686970717273 ... LastLast

Thread: -=Suggestion Thread=-

PvE:

The Vile Nativity's Argo-Satha should be altered slightly. Yeah, yeah the Vile Nativity is in it's entirety a very easy dungeon (see the video of 3 players doing it) at the moment, barely harder than Flame/Vortex/Palace/KK instead of the relative challenge that Paikang dungeons/unchaineds/Dragonspine dungeons offer. I'm sure many think the dungeon has been nerfed more than enough already.

However, speaking as someone who's pugged Vile 11 times the last week, Argo-Satha is a horrible encounter for inexperienced/average melee players, and is contributing to the favouritism that (hardcore/elitist) people display towards necros and demos over sins, barbs, and especially, hoxes. Not only do necros/demos deal more damage than the melee dps clases in almost all encounters, they also have an easier time in many dungeons, Vile being possibly the best example of this.

Even with tanks following strategy rather than just wailing on the boss (by pulling the adds off the boss so they can be killed elsewhere), it's next to impossible to avoid at least some corpses around boss. While it's relatively easy for one player to avoid dying to it by dancing around the boss, it gets considerably harder with 3-4, or God forbid, 5 melee players. Consequently, most pub hoxes and sins spend most of their time on their back during that encounter, though the fact that the boss randomly shoot people for 3k, sometimes twice or thrice in a row, when rogues and hoxes tend to have 6k hp, doesn't help...

It could be made a lot more melee friendly if the adds that spawn during attack-boss phase spawned from the fires/portals at the edges of the room, rather than randomly beside players. That would make it easier for tanks to control the adds, but still be a challenge since the adds could still target players around the boss at random and run towards them before tanks could react assuming irritate/charge etc was on CD.

Age of conan has a lot of fantastic dungeons. Sadly most of them are not played at all. The reason for this is simply that the new PvP gear is so good and that monestary, palace and T4 runs simply is more practical and have much better rewards for the effort.

Lately I've been playing conan not just for achievements and gear (which is the route most players end up taking it seems), but for fun. I've tried making groups to do the new unchained dungeons, or khitai dungeons that aren't KK, monestary or palace. It has not been possible without making plans and forcing my friends

An easy fix to this problem that I believe the devs might even be working on is to give incentive for running as many different dungeons as possible. There are tons of possibilities for quests and rewards..

The three most basic suggestions:
    - Complete all khitai dungeons
    - Complete all khitai dungeons HM
    - Complete all khitai dungeons HM within 14 days

The most interesting quest is the last, and the reward should be something like: 1 gold, 25 hardmode tokens and 25 expertise points. I'm sure it would give me an easier time finding friends to run dungeons with.

There are better quests and rewards to be found - point is that they are (probably) easily implemented and adds tons of replayability to fun, but underused content.

/Sykes

Quote Originally Posted by nathansykess View Post
    The reason for this is simply that the new PvP gear is so good
    Nah, nobody should ever blame the great pvp gear rebalance for anything.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Start to write the documentations in english instead of using a translation department, and send one of your translators to resolve the resspad problem. I think, even if the guy doesn't know anything at all about programming, in 1 or 2 years of working 8 hours a day he will be able to resolve the problem. Right now the time table of correcting bugs is worst than that.
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

Combat pets should at least be correctly ranked for effectiveness. If say the slaughter wraith which takes 6 slots, can not be achieved until you have a the highest branches of the feat tree activated or the highest paths of the aa tree achieved, should there for be one as effective as 6 normal necromancer pets and multiplied a bit by how hard it was to get the ability to use them. Or a demonologist pet, for some reason they all seem relatively the same save for any buffs they give the demonologist. Could there not be any slight combat effectiveness increase based on the higher ranked type you summon and the level rank or bonuses granted by aa and feats? I never see them do more then the lowest damage in any fight even at the higher levels and with the trees buffed out. Quest and purchase pets should be the same, if they are pricier or harder to get, they should be comparitely tougher and more effective in combat worthy of the price, slots taken, difficulty to get, time to get, and so on compared to say the easiest, weakest, quickets, and cheapest to get.

[PvE] Fix priest T3 craft. During 2nd phase of fight, priest must remove plague what damage him and 2 people in add agro list. When Hator-Ka died, priest lose ability to remove plague, but still can die from it. That's bug 100%, because during all other boss fights all effects from boss/adds disappear, or player sill can remove it. As example, during T2 craft player still can remove one-shot from others even when Leviatus die.

[PvP]/[Misc] Population on Fury is dire. FC killed off Fury with the free transfer.

1) A small hotfix could be to have a STANDING FREE TRANSFER TOO FURY only. Atleast until you have the cross server tech for mini games, BK sieges and dungeons.

2) Makes BK or Bori or Mini games or all 3, only avaible on PvP servers to get population back there again.
    Last edited by longkuaiji; 9th April 2014 at 11:20.
    Danielon

[pvp]lower requirements for t1 pvp set down to pvp3 farming undergeared people in pvp isnt fun
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

The game needs to be saved and fast!

[PVP] Increase PVP level requirements for gear and do something with fast kills. Targets go down too fast.

[PVE] Make the game harder and challenging so that people come back to test their might and skill. People play games to think, plan, and challenge their abilities.
    Increase relics requied for T1 and T2 gear.
    Revise Slaughterhouse Cellar to make it harder.
    The destiny GGG quest should be adjusted a bit to be more challenging, etc.
    Reserve World Bosses only for PVP servers.

[MISC] Slow down AA progression, remove offline levels.
    Add some skills and maybe little gear adjustable tweaks so that we have more options to play with to arouse interest in playing. The more fine-tuning we have, the better the quality of life in the game.
    Last edited by LunaticAsylumLA; 10th April 2014 at 07:20.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

[F2P] let f2p have full access to game, mini games,zones, dungeons, raids, classes, but no access to any lvl 80 item, consumables....
    [pvp] pvp subscription fee that allow subscribers to have access (loot, wear, use ) pvp gear
    [pve] PVe subscription as above but to have access to the 80 PVe loot
    [full premium] as per today