Page 27 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: -=Suggestion Thread=-

Forgotten city
    Suggestion
    Add one random symbol for the "Milestones" quest to the final bosses loot table.

Edited by Grizzly to remove 'discussion' comments. Please refer to the OP of this thread before posting.

T1/T2/T3 Raids
    Suggestion
    Allow Simple Relics I - III to be exchanged for HM tokens, e. g.
    1 Simple Relic I -> 2 HM Tokens
    1 Simple Relic II -> 3 HM Tokens
    1 Simple Relic III -> 4 HM Tokens

Edited by Grizzly to remove 'discussion' comments. Please refer to the OP of this thread before posting.

T3,5 Raid
    Suggestion
    Reduce all trash and boss mob HP by 50%.

Last edited by Grizzly; 14th May 2013 at 06:59.

[vanity] i know, it's not important for gamplay and is superficial, but would be nice if childeren sheath for weapons, as item or also as simple vanity! My loved main is a barbarian and ... i hate that two hand "fly" rear me!
    Last edited by zujilin; 5th May 2013 at 12:47.

[PvP] In Everquest 2 there was a title ranking type system which was earned through PvP. If you killed a player with an equal, lesser, or higher title in open world PvP you would earn notoriety points that would contribute to an increased title rank. for instance you start with no title and kill other no titles or people with the first title of "Hunter" to gain points and eventually lead to you earning the "Hunter" title, the higher the title the more points needed to advance to the next one and a lesser pool of people from which to gain points.

Last edited by Grizzly; 14th May 2013 at 07:00.

[INTERFACE] Please add guild and instance (e.g., "Nu") to the information that appears when you shift-click a name in chat (or /who Name).
    Last edited by Prima; 7th May 2013 at 20:34.
    Current HoX: Sandspice (Set) | Heralds of Xotli: LEVELING GUIDE | AA Guide | Faction Guide | Pekka's Gear List | Tafale's Raid Guide
    Always up for grouping with other HoXes: grinding, quest assistance, new HoXes, etc.

[PvE] In raids and instances, add a parse at the end of the entire instance, like for minigames stats, but with damages/healing done, damages taken, highest burst, etc.

That parse could pop up at the end, of be less intrusive and just be a link in the group chat that one could click.

[INTERFACE] Add a volume slider for self voice (i.e., combat cries). AND/OR an option to "disable voice effects for damage/healing smaller than" X (with a slider, like that to filter which damage/healing numbers appear on screen during combat).
    Current HoX: Sandspice (Set) | Heralds of Xotli: LEVELING GUIDE | AA Guide | Faction Guide | Pekka's Gear List | Tafale's Raid Guide
    Always up for grouping with other HoXes: grinding, quest assistance, new HoXes, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarib View Post
    How to post?
    To keep the information manageable, we had to think of some rules.

• Suggestions have to be SHORT and PRECISE. Anything exceeding two lines / sentences is usually drifting off.
    • Each and any suggestion is welcome, as long as they stay on topic and sane.
    • Starting discussions about other player's suggestions won't be tolerated.

To make it easier to gather, please stick to the following categories:

• [PvE]
    • [PvP]
    • [Guild]
    • [Crafting]
    • [Items/Pets]
    • [Interface]
    • [Misc]

Good Example:
    [Interface] The ingame-text looks horrible. Should get a better font and some anti-aliasing.

Bad Example:
    I absolutely disagree with anything the poster before me said. I think, as a [insert class], it's much harder to do anything for me than for [other classes]. So I want you to correct this, or I quitz teh intarnetz!

Thanks for your feedback and help to further improve the game!
    Reposting the rules to the Suggestions Thread as a reminder since this thread is so long. Please keep your suggestions short and sweet guys!
    Arishanya ~ Head Moderator
    English Community

Age of Conan Website ~ Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

[Misc] The /who command should show a players PvP level.

[ITEMS] "Uniform" vanity armor: Clear, distinctive theme (colors, emblems, design) that identifies everyone wearing it as members of same guild or group. Slight modifications for class (e.g., more/less metal). (High-tier guild city reward?)