Thread: Crimson Horizon

Smile Crimson Horizon

Welcome to Crimson Horizon!

Crimson Horizon is a guild with a long pedigree on dating back to the RP-PvE server Hyrkania. The guild officially started in late april of 2011 when Ordo S. Michaelis and The Sisterhood of Mercy merged in to one guild.

We are a PvE centered guild but we have players involved in all different playstyles like PvP, Raiding and Role Playing.

For raiding we are a part of the Crimson Cavaliers raid alliance and together with them we raid T3 and we are starting to dip our toes into T4.

Our city is fully T3 and we are guild renown 18.

Some players in the guild have been here since launch and there is a deep knowledge of the AoC game and the Conan lore among the members.

If you are searching for a guild with a friendly helpful atmosphere with mature…ish attitude then contact us in game or apply here with a presentation on who you are and why you feel our guild is the best thing for you.

Contacts in game: Cylien, Shaun and Aptemis

We have seen the return of old friends returning to game again, and it is wonderful. If you want to come back in a nice casual way and just get a feel for the game again, feel free to drop by!
    Last edited by Scythie; 6th March 2013 at 08:52.
    My main alts:
    Cylien Assassin - Whirlwind of death. As in dies a LOT
    Scythie Conqueror - And Petal her mammoth
    Karalee Guardian - "My sergeant says an army marches on it's belly. But I ain't never seen that! "Shakes her head vigorously"

Shameless self promotion
    http://www.reverbnation.com/charkoalmusic