Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Failed to authenticate with character server BUG

Use AoCQS and skip patcher, press exit every time chnging toon. Band aid fix to prevent getting stuck at auth. with server.

Thumbs down

alo. what's wrong with game again? i try to connect almost 1h now,and i can't. Still getting mighty msg "unable to connect to the authenticate server" -.-
    Alrdy delete user profiles,aoc quick thing,but keep getting error.
    Just don't tell me "unistall and redownload/install blablabla" ffs

Wait for 15-30 min before logging in again. Everytime you log the "cooldown" is reset.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by CueQue View Post
    Wait for 15-30 min before logging in again. Everytime you log the "cooldown" is reset.
    I'm alrdy waiting about my last post,and STILL can't authenticate with server..maybe at 2014 i can enjoy some aoc,who knows... GG funcom -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Bibik View Post
    Up, still no official answer. 10 month bug.
    Up, 11 month bug.

still no fix

failed to aunthenticated With the characater server

give me my Money back

yes this is real dumb.
    can login on f2p acc's but cant on my paid account.
    losing premium time here. .

DUMB.

FUCNOM! i love to hate yOU!

The problem is that the game gets out of sync with Funcoms server after a character is selected on the character select screen. If your internet connection becomes unstable or if your game crashes while selecting a character, then you will be unable to login until the 15 minute character select screen times out.

The game server thinks you are still trying to decide which character to choose.

I can see 2 very easy fixes for Funcom to fix this:
    1) add a small amount of code that responds when the player is on the character select screen. When the server doesn't get a response, and the character is not responding in game as well, then auto-log the player out.

2) don't lock the player out if they try to log in again. This works fine while moving around in the game world, but for some silly reason does not work while on the character screen.

Please fix this!
    Last edited by Scaevacas; 8th December 2013 at 21:20.
    Requiem Nex Combat Monitor | Options not Saving temporary Fix
    Can Devs please fix:
    • new ressurections resetting the currently selected ressurect position
    • loot timeout windows disappearing before progress bar completes when box hasn't been opened quickly

New patch and this bug is going full force, along with caster heaven lag. Just sell the IP Funcom so we can enjoy the game again.

Thumbs down

I logged in today and got this message....i waited for 30 minutes and still can't connect!
    Last edited by Philohoxus; 13th December 2013 at 17:39.

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast