Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Failed to authenticate with character server BUG

Yeah this bug as been around for awhile so it's never going to get fix play NWN or something else while you have to wait a hour or so to log into AoC. This is a great bug for raids.

You need to wait 10 minutes. Everytime you try to log in, the timer is reset. Agree, awesome bug in raid. My friend lost his t2 sword and helm because of this bug.

Default Again have this problem

Also started to have, since yesterday evening (30/9/13), the problem of "failed to authenticate with the character server" at least on several of my toons, including my alt bear shaman, which I was mostly playing with during the last month. This happened after the last update when people lost gold in mail and had other nasty surprises..

In the beginning of summer, I had a similar albeit different problem of "losing connection to server" and "pls, check your firewall settings", which at the end I solved by disabling my firewall on my wireless router.

Albarus

Up, still no official answer. 10 month bug.

Just got hit with this. Haven't been able to "connect to the authentication server" for the past half an hour.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillsmack View Post
    Just got hit with this. Haven't been able to "connect to the authentication server" for the past half an hour.
    Same. Not just one account either.
    Yangrin | Yangbear | Krem | Marsheesh | Oforawesome | Pappalegba | Yangryn
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.

I would think that if it's failing to authenticate with character server then the character server could be down for maintenance or something.

I've been having this problem since the last patch. When I click the patcher it patches but then closes. the only way to get in game is by using AoC quick start version 2.7.0. I'm able to log in to character screen, but after clicking on a char I get the message 'failed to authenticate to the character server' on the loading screen and logs me back out.

I have been using AoC quick start since I came back to play months ago with no problems after a few patches until now.
    Last edited by tigrisdegalia; 26th October 2013 at 19:14.

i have this problem With 1 of my charr
    i got it after i was stuck in loading screen and a GM moved me, after that i cant log that char anymore,
    i have e-mailed fc but they cant do anything about it.
    when i log my f2p acount With my other pc, i can see the charr ingame but i get disconected on that charr

realy game braking issue

got the solution
    unninstall the game and never innstall it again,
    tierd of using more time trying to get inn to the game, then acually play it

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast