Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Thread: Failed to authenticate with character server BUG

Quote Originally Posted by AngryBarb View Post
    Same here. Only this started happening yesterday. Logged in, no issues. Did a raid and suddenly i got dc from aoc NOT Ventrillo or any other internet service, after that i could not log into the game again (tried restarting the client twice). Gave up and did not try to log in until 2 mins. ago. I cannot log on! Hello? Team? Hello? Funcom??

Ps. No i Haven't changed anything on my pc or any other stuff that I can change. Game worked fine until yesterday evening.
    I reset my modem pulled the plug for 24 hours and voila problem solved. probably a troll in the box

After four years of a Conan break , I hope to return to the game.
    But when I started to get everything in order and looking forward to play.
    There is something wrong, when I type in my password to log into the game
    It says " Authentication Failure: passwords are case sensitive "

I also saw that my account is US, not Europe
    And I have no idea how to change that as well (Age of Conan, Funcom account)

But everything seem to be in order.
    It's just that I can't access the game ? somehow

I have seen a massage to the support-forum, but I just wondering.
    Is there anything I can to or perhaps not seen, ideas could be helpful

Edit
    Never mind
    I had to change passwords and got some help from the support , so in the end
    it working now ^^^
    Last edited by MyShun; 21st June 2015 at 18:06.

its now december 19/12/15 the Authentication failed, "server might be down is still around, well this is all i get, i havent played for over 2 years and when i return patches dont work unless you change the config all to eu, and get past that all updates done, well that what it seems, i get to the player choosing screen, first they arent shown, 2 years ago they always where on the screen, i choose my character and i get this Authentication failed, "server might be down, come on fix this now, ive notice this been going on for the whole time i havent been playing, or even worst when funcom merge us and eu to one, come on funcom fix this, or are you not skilled enough to fix bugs in patches and getting into servers.

Not sure if anybody still has this problem but the solution is to reset the routing table.
    In windows 7 just run cmd with admin rights and use this command: netsh interface ip delete destinationcache.
    Not sure if it works in other versions of windows.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinix View Post
    Not sure if anybody still has this problem but the solution is to reset the routing table.
    In windows 7 just run cmd with admin rights and use this command: netsh interface ip delete destinationcache.
    Not sure if it works in other versions of windows.
    Thanks that worked for me, but seriously how would anyone figure that out?

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819