Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Failed to authenticate with character server BUG

Default Failed to authenticate with character server BUG

Still getting this. Been well over a month since i 1st reported this and still no fix. Ya i get you guys are moving but sheeesh.
    Do i get some time added to my sub for all the time in game i missed. 15 mins each time it happens i think you owe me 4 or 5 hrs so far.
    Fix this bug and we can call it even.
    Last edited by Arishanya; 29th July 2013 at 17:29.

Good luck with that Lol.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Aylis View Post
    Still getting this. Been well over a month since i 1st reported this and still no fix. Ya i get you guys are moving but sheeesh.
    Do i get some time added to my sub for all the time in game i missed. 15 mins each time it happens i think you owe me 4 or 5 hrs so far.
    Fix this bug and we can call it even.
    its only a month dude some are having this more then 1.5 years
    I hope its one of the 200 bug fixes joel anounced

/bump.......This is still an ongoing problem. Hopefully the crew will fix this ASAP. Maybe one of the "200 coding fixes" to come?

Quote Originally Posted by DVSRomad View Post
    /bump.......This is still an ongoing problem. Hopefully the crew will fix this ASAP. Maybe one of the "200 coding fixes" to come?
    Looks like JB needs to whip operations team in to shape first then: http://forums.ageofconan.com/showpos...02&postcount=2
    They didn't do the weekly server restart he orderd this week
    Xiuhcoatl, Xipil, Udiya, Zhoerong lvl 80 HoXes .... multi-speccing?
    Gorgophone lvl 80 Barb, Kheiron lvl 80 PoM (Heal?), Uruloki lvl 80 Demo (Nub), Berenike lvl 80 Conq (retired.) All raised on Hyrkania RP-PVE (R.I.P.) server.

[undisclosed] lvl 80 HoX (!), Marbhaisgort lvl 80 Necro (fresh), Chahwuk (ToS)/Merav(Necro) lvl5x (for when I get to do Purist-achievements) Cromites.

Membership valid until 2018-03-16 20:02:55 Got tricked again 2015-12-14

Bumped cuz it needs to get fixed.

please fix this, it's bugging me since I came back last month.

everytime I log out 50% chance I cannot log back anymore for the next 15 mins

You need to fix this. Takes ages to get in. Loot despawn in the meantime :/

I can log on a f2p account and log in a char, but not my paid one. I too have Failed to authenticate with character server.
    iGank

I have same issue. Game was stable until lost internet connectivity. After 2 or 3 times connection lost cause of F...ing internet provider, i got same issue. How can we fix this.

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast