• remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticAsylumLA View Post
    3. Your character is running upon the back of your fine steed:
    • Find water to jump in.
    Also entering a dialogue with any NPC will help.
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

Default Binding Mouse buttons to keys

To fix the "can't bind mouse buttons" bug (feature?) I highly recommend this sweet free program that I have been using for years called XMouseButtonControl. You can find it here (32 and 64 bit versions):

http://www.highrez.co.uk/downloads/X...tonControl.htm

You can bind mouse buttons to keys so now I can use button4 for my Map and button5 for my Inventory. You can even swap mouse buttons around. Just an awesome, tiny footprint application that has never failed me.
    Last edited by indiramourn; 6th May 2013 at 15:13.

Here's one I never had before:
    When I press F10 I don't see most of the option settings (eg. Video Settings, Audio Settings, Interface Settings). In fact, all I get is "Exit Game" and "Resume Game". The rest are missing.

There was no patch prior to this happening, and I hadn't made any changes to the game files. There was a crash, and I'm guessing this was responsible for breaking the client.

I tried the 'Repair Broken Data' of course but it didn't work. My initial thought was to uninstall/ re-install the client, but I thought I might give FC Tech Support a chance.

I wrote an Email through the FC Account Management site. 6 days later they replied telling me to remove my Custom UI and revert to the default UI.
    I'm not sure they understood the problem, or maybe they just don't have a clue.

- Sometimes talking with a NPC you get stuck and can't see the next conversation lines or finish/update a quest (this happens specially if too fast when choosing the conversation options):

Press ESC key to leave the conversation at any time and talk again until you finish

- Three weapons in your hand (or other accessories)!?

Re-log or reenter an instance
    Last edited by PutchPT; 22nd July 2013 at 18:38.
    Why i play AoC:
    Barb for Lore;
    HoX for challenge;
    BS for fun;
    Ranger to annoy;

4. You press SHIFT (the sprint key), but your character is not sprinting:
    • Press "H" to hide and stop hiding;
    • If you are in combat, find someone who can knock you back.
    as already mentioned, active block (default X key) works while in combat, and only takes 2 seconds.

7. You see that other members in your group have low health values, but actually they are healed up.
    • Ask everyone to press SHIFT+R twice.
    If there is a healer in your group, simply recast the constitution buff and it will force everyones health bar to refresh.

13. You cannot see beards or your character is not updated on the log-on screen.
    • Log on to see the beard. Log on and log off to update the character.
    this fix doesn't work for me at all, or I'm doing it wrong. Can someone explain it more clearly?

Also, you can add:
    You've accidently moved some of your bars or chat windows off the screen and cannot move them back onto the screen.
    solution: type /reloadui
    Requiem Nex Combat Monitor | Options not Saving temporary Fix
    Can Devs please fix:
    • new ressurections resetting the currently selected ressurect position
    • loot timeout windows disappearing before progress bar completes when box hasn't been opened quickly

Can anyone remember how to fix the UI settings defaulting back to some crazy setting you had set in the past, so that when you log in, it's like your last log off, instead of stuck in that distant past?

Just as the whole process of moving it to the server was meant to solve in the first place, but is now making things difficult!

Also, I believe the solution (deleting all your chat tabs and/or deleting customised directory and reinstalling you UI or some-such) fixed up other issues with your beard and the auto-relog as well.

another one to add. If you get resurrected by a conquerer or use a self res, there is a bug where you cannot see what your target is casting. This is especially prevalent in single boss encounters (most boss fights).

The solution is to target yourself (default F1 key) then retarget the boss (tab target will do).
    Can Devs please fix:
    • loot timeout windows disappearing before progress bar completes when box hasn't been opened quickly

another game engine problem workaround:

When starting the game in Windowed Mode, or Full Screen Windowed Mode, on Vista/Windows 7 and up that there is a massive drop in frames per second - the game will run roughly 10fps until you alt tab to a different window and then alt tab back in again. You should now have your full frames per second.
    Can Devs please fix:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast