Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: SweetFX Shader Suite - Graphics Tweaker

I tried to install sweetfx about a month ago but i recived a crash everytime. I uninstalled what was recomended. Has it updated since the last time?

Sweetfx on its own does not work. There is a shader suite called Efx that works along with Sweetfx. It aso works with windows 8.1. You will find the installation process a few posts earlier in this thread.

Could any tell how to do this step by step please i aint got a clue what to do

Quote Originally Posted by trusted31 View Post
    You can follow the links from the first post; but if you're not well versed in MODs I would caution you NOT to bother. You may end up doing more harm than good.
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Quote Originally Posted by trusted31 View Post
    You only need to extract sweetfx to the install directory of age of conan. Some windows updates makes age of conan crash in dx10, but I run sweetfx on two computers with aoc now, one with win 7 other with win 8, and both are stable without crashes. Not using Efx. To remove sweetfx just delete the files/folders that was extracted to install dir.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuadh View Post
    My settings
    Screenshot

Pretty satisfied with the result
    Have you started using 2.0? Any updated settings?
    Tried to grab yours and use as base for the 2.0 default config, but the downloaded file is all "jibberish" (like a bin file).

-Bidoof
    Last edited by Bidoof; 30th June 2015 at 18:01.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213