Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mist Wolves (Oceanic Guild)

Quote Originally Posted by Mustaine View Post
    Put my app in and got denied ~ Ha! Go figure.

... and I was a returning member.
    Really? I wonder why. Did you tease Bran or pull her hair? She frowns on that. If it was an error I can check if you want.
    Yangrin | Yangbear | Krem | Marsheesh | Oforawesome | Pappalegba | Yangryn
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.

Still could do with a main PoM for T4. (Are they unfashionable or something?)
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.

Hey Yang,

Hope the guild is doing well mate.

Cheers,
    Drunkskunk
    Drunkskunk (Sin) - Petridish (ToS) - Gwarnath (BS) - Tomatohawk (DT)

Quote Originally Posted by Petridish View Post
    Hey Yang,

Hope the guild is doing well mate.

Cheers,
    Drunkskunk
    Yeah, it's going alright.

ALSO BUMP! STILL NEED A POM FOR T4 - It's all going to crappy alts and friends.
    -------------------

BUMP

Merry Xmas!
    -------------------

Bump.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Will be back into raiding on 7th Jan or maybe the week after, depending on World Boss shenanigans, New Years drunkenness and generally everyone coming back from holidays, but still need peeps for T4 - Bear spot going, plus ToS and Ranger (everybody really seems to not like rangers huh?). Healers of any sort are in demand.
    -------------------

BUMP.

Guild info update.
    -------------------

Do you guys still have open raider slots and if you do what classes are you in need of? I checked the guild site but I couldn't find a section that listed anything like that.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123