Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mist Wolves (Oceanic Guild)

Main post updated to include focus shift to T3.5 and T3 crafting.
    Yangrin | Yangbear | Krem | Marsheesh | Oforawesome | Pappalegba | Yangryn
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.

Talking Correct Time for our Raid Window!

Quote Originally Posted by MashMash View Post

Also, with the US/EU server merge coming up soon, we are definitely keen to recruit further players, so if you are a Euro player that plays during our raid window, and want to do more T4, hit us up now, or after the merge (See here for suitable timezones for our raids).

Our current slate of raids are:
    Main T4 Raid (Tuesday - full clear)
    Alt T4 Raid (Wednesday)
    T3.5 Progression Raid (Thursday / Sunday - or just Sunday if the Main T4 run is too slack arsed and we have to use the thursday to finish off the t4 clear )
    T3 Craft as needed (Monday) - We just kill the first two bosses and do the craft. Multiple ingots in the one night as toon availability and time allow for.

Raids start at NZ 9.30pm / OZ 7.30pm Tuesdays & Thursdays (See link above for your timezone).
    Yang can sometimes get his math wrong :P
    Here's a link to the correct time!!
    http://www.timeanddate.com/worldcloc...30&p1=152&ah=3

BUMP.

Carry on!
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.

STOP!!!

Hammer time!
    Pontuz - HoX
    Ponthus - Demo
    Pondtus - DT
    + plenty of alts like everyone else

Bump - still need that pom! And lots of rot rogue and mage tears!
    -------------------

Seige was a blast the other day Thank you for inviting us!
    Getta
    Guild Leader of socialRejects
    Crom: Georgetta (necro) | Georgett (guard) | Getta (dt)
    Fury: Georgena

Visit Us at: http://www.srejects.com/

Everyday I'm still bumping
    -------------------

BUMP.

Still recruiting any and all classes - any level as well.
    -------------------

BUMP.

Still could do with another PoM.
    -------------------

Put my app in and got denied ~ Ha! Go figure.

... and I was a returning member.
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast