Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mist Wolves (Oceanic Guild)

Default Mist Wolves (Oceanic Guild)

We are primarily an Oceanic (mostly Aussies & Kiwi's) guild.

Currently keen to recruit players for T3/T4 raiding.

Recruiting all classes and players of any level though - we are pretty laid back. Have a few US and Euro players, but are keen to recruit more to expand our raid force. Goal is to explore and experience as much of the games content as is possible.

We are currently doing T4, with a lazy T3 on Mondays, and want to eventually move to clearing T3.5 weekly.

Here's the time in the evening most of us are on (See here for suitable timezones for our raids).

If you play in the mornings / daytime in the US or Europe, that seems to be when we are on most downunder. We raid T4 Tues /Thurs. In interested hit up the guildsite: Mist Wolves

Classes Needed: Bear (loot rot), PoM, Ranger (loot rot), also dps and heals generally.
    Last edited by MashMash; 10th February 2014 at 00:41.
    Yangrin | Yangbear | Krem | Marsheesh | Oforawesome | Pappalegba | Yangryn
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.

Updated raid schedule.
    Last edited by MashMash; 20th May 2013 at 13:24.
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.

Updated Raid Schedule.
    Last edited by MashMash; 20th May 2013 at 13:24.
    -------------------

Bump. Still need another main PoM for T3/T4. Another Ranger would be nice as well. (No ranger love these days! )
    -------------------

Bumpity Bump
    -------------------

Still keen to recruit: PoM, Ranger, Barbarian, HoX.

As always send me a tell if interested.
    -------------------

Waiting to get some of my toons on set invited to guild as I was accepted.
    Last edited by m4gg0t; 30th May 2013 at 13:10.
    Keella - LvL 80 BS - PvP 10.50 (Main)
    Lexxiia - LvL 80 Ranger - PvP 7.68 (2nd Main)
    Sskylla - LvL 80 Sin - PvP 4.55 (1st Alt)
    Lexxaa - LvL 80 Conq - PvP 4.20 (2nd Alt)
    Esteell - LvL 80 HoX - PvP 2.05 (3rd Alt)

jump on the old PF mumble mate, I think its mist wolves now, if not it will the UK one that Tek rath and enemy still use
    Or get online and spam global aussie prime time

I don't remember the old PF mumble. Send me a PM with details
    Keella - LvL 80 BS - PvP 10.50 (Main)
    Lexxiia - LvL 80 Ranger - PvP 7.68 (2nd Main)
    Sskylla - LvL 80 Sin - PvP 4.55 (1st Alt)
    Lexxaa - LvL 80 Conq - PvP 4.20 (2nd Alt)
    Esteell - LvL 80 HoX - PvP 2.05 (3rd Alt)

Bump. And yep, still could do with a PoM.
    -------------------

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast