Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Players and MINIS

Talking

would u hop over if there were less guards

few things i think would get me: B&G rules, nerfed gear, less guards, less grind>>id hop over

Quote Originally Posted by Brazza View Post
    ur trying to bump a server with only one character slot
    Why is that a bad thing? From what I understand of the blood and glory ruleset (i just started today, mind you) it allows for ultimate douchebaggery. Pretty smart to have one character slot so you cant just hop to an alt so no one knows you're the prick who's been corpse camping their low level and spamming global chat with yo mamma jokes.

Quote Originally Posted by Duskwood0585 View Post
    Why is that a bad thing? From what I understand of the blood and glory ruleset (i just started today, mind you) it allows for ultimate douchebaggery. Pretty smart to have one character slot so you cant just hop to an alt so no one knows you're the prick who's been corpse camping their low level and spamming global chat with yo mamma jokes.
    Nobody cares what one's reputation is, that's why. It's a moot point.

Quote Originally Posted by Clue View Post
    Nobody cares what one's reputation is, that's why. It's a moot point.
    Generally I try to avoid trolling on Set so I can get into raids & 6 mans.

As per Deathwish, I really don't give a 2 pennies since nothing goes on over there anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagosmanwoody View Post
    Generally I try to avoid trolling on Set so I can get into raids & 6 mans.

As per Deathwish, I really don't give a 2 pennies since nothing goes on over there anyway.
    Well besides wanting to get in good with PvE groups, why would one want to avoid the villain tag on Deathwish? Even that should be moot, as the point of Deathwish was supposed to be as PvE-less as possible. However, once the first ones started the loops, of course everybody had to follow to compete.... And so began that vicious cycle again....

Welcome my friends, to the show that never ends....

One thing I noticed about being in the bad guy camp on DW was that people would actually band together to take you out, that's a healthy thing IMO. One toon limit on that server was beyond a bad idea. Should be easily reversible too, I don't know why they don't change it.

Tyranny is still dead during my time. Was on yesterday and there's no minus at all
    Keella - LvL 80 BS - PvP 10.50 (Main)
    Lexxiia - LvL 80 Ranger - PvP 7.68 (2nd Main)
    Sskylla - LvL 80 Sin - PvP 4.55 (1st Alt)
    Lexxaa - LvL 80 Conq - PvP 4.20 (2nd Alt)
    Esteell - LvL 80 HoX - PvP 2.05 (3rd Alt)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast