Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Players and MINIS

Quote Originally Posted by m4gg0t View Post
    Tyranny is still dead during my time. Was on yesterday and there's no minus at all
    same i hope the merge stuff fixes it though

I had quiet a few minis popping on Sunday. I got absolutely wrecked each and every time.

Am I somehow SUPER unlucky and end up on the failing team every time? Or are the teams determined by some factor and absolutely STACKED against one another? I mean every team I've joined (literally 5 in a row) has lost. Not just lost, but absolutely obliterated.

Also, I die instantly it seems. I'd love to participate in minis but without the proper gear, AA's and PvP levels I get absolutely wasted.

Quote Originally Posted by Partywizard View Post
    I had quiet a few minis popping on Sunday. I got absolutely wrecked each and every time.

Am I somehow SUPER unlucky and end up on the failing team every time? Or are the teams determined by some factor and absolutely STACKED against one another? I mean every team I've joined (literally 5 in a row) has lost. Not just lost, but absolutely obliterated.

Also, I die instantly it seems. I'd love to participate in minis but without the proper gear, AA's and PvP levels I get absolutely wasted.
    every player in a team is important, if really u aiint geared and arent pro just yet, ur team will lose 90% of teh time

what class do u play

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    every player in a team is important, if really u aiint geared and arent pro just yet, ur team will lose 90% of teh time

what class do u play
    You can still perform and be useful to your team if you're not heavily geared if you happen to be a priest or soldier. Any other archetype are just asking for it and requires you to play real smart.

Zeoneandonly comes to mind. Guy is undergeared, but since he is a competent healer and puts an honest effort in keeping his team alive he is good player.

Quote Originally Posted by m4gg0t View Post
    Tyranny is still dead during my time. Was on yesterday and there's no minus at all
    This ....hopefully merges help

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123