Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Players and MINIS

Default New Players and MINIS

Minis are a great way to gain pvp experience, and no im not talking about xp, i mean real experience. Your on a PVP server, you need to learn to pvp, if for nothing else just so you can defend yourself while questing.
    But more than anything its fun!Take a break from turning in your quests and do a mini. enjoy all aspects of the game. who knows you may even like it and start looking for it in open world.....then again i'll be out there too

Meh, I'll just keep hiding in Warmonk Monastary.

I used to check for minis on Tyranny. Every time I'd log on during the day there were 20+ level 80's online. I would log on several times a day for about two weeks, but I only got in one mini ever. They just don't pop. There's plenty of people, but they just all PvE. They run T1 and T2 raids all the time and 6mans when that's not happening. Not sure why they didn't all just roll on Set so they could do some newer, more relevant PvE content if that's all they're trying to do...

On Crom, the fastest way to level up at level 6-39 is to destroy totems in "Totem Torrent" (100XP) and capturing flags (50,75,100XP).
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

honestly, deathwish is one hell of a nice play to learn how to pvp

swinging blades in white sands is great to learn how to move

I did mini's for 3 hours on Tyranny yesterday. They just seem to pop later at night. What my plan is now is have an 80 on every server and I'll go where activity is.

Just like anything else....new players need to start early so they wont be so bad(for lack of a better word) at 80. start doing 39's, and 59's. we've had several 59's pop this week, hopefully it will continue to grow.

Quote Originally Posted by Tungz View Post
    Just like anything else....new players need to start early so they wont be so bad(for lack of a better word) at 80. start doing 39's, and 59's. we've had several 59's pop this week, hopefully it will continue to grow.
    ur trying to bump a server with guards

We had 39's and 59's and 80 mini's popping on Tyranny at the same time yesterday. So Tyranny's population is looking up in that regard.

Plus people should play mini's at lower level I agree. The climb to get to pvp 4 or 5 won't take that long if you do. So it will be easy to obtain pvp t1 gear at least.

Also of note, bori is bad. To even purchase the t2 gear, you have to have campaign badges. It evens out as you progress. So you don't need bori at all.

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    ur trying to bump a server with guards
    ur trying to bump a server with only one character slot

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast