Page 77 of 92 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187 ... LastLast

Thread: Ban The Person Above You

Quote Originally Posted by einartheblack View Post
    Banned for having vacation!
    Banned because vacation is a great thing

Page squatted!
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Banned for mentioning the word vacation to us workaholics

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    Banned for mentioning the word vacation to us workaholics
    Banned for lumping yourself in with true workaholics, selling yourself to Schou is not considered work, for you that's pleasure.

Banned for thinking that I have any other dealings with a Schou other than the one my yorkie chews up.

Banned for thinking that I have any other dealings with a Schou other than the one my yorkie chews up.
    Banned for not teaching your Yorkie's better manners.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruhenous View Post
    Banned for not teaching your Yorkie's better manners.
    Banned for thinking that yorkies can be tought, they are only slightly more intelligent then a squirrel usually (open to debate, some squirrels are smarter)

Banned for being obviously out of your mind, everyone knows that yorkies are too smart to let humans know how smart they really are.

Banned for being obviously out of your mind, everyone knows that yorkies are too smart to let humans know how smart they really are.
    Banned for being delusional. Because if this was the case then squirrels (who are obviously smarter then most yorkies) would be our supreme overlords ruling the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaere View Post
    Banned for being delusional. Because if this was the case then squirrels (who are obviously smarter then most yorkies) would be our supreme overlords ruling the world.
    Banned cause I cant think of a reason.
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard