Page 60 of 92 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast

Thread: Ban The Person Above You

Quote Originally Posted by Vaere View Post
    Banned for using your Mod banhammer and editing / removing some posts back on Page 50 that have now thrown all the page claims since then out of wack.

yea, I know, may not have been you as head mod, however since you be boss it all falls to you in the end.

This would have been page snusnu if it wasnt for that!
    Banned for banning a person via a paragraph.
    Guards: Schou/Schoujr, DT: Mycroch, Conq: Kenfast, Barb: Sonofcronus, Sin's: Crazyassin/Daggerdick, Hox: Scorchnburn, Demo: Touchofdeath, Tos: Enslaveu, BS: Meballs

Quote Originally Posted by kennyfisterbotm View Post
    Banned for banning a person via a paragraph.
    Banned because due to his mod god status it demanded a paragraph to negate the risk of the banhammer hitting me.

I defile this page in the name of Immortal Souls. Burn the houses, voilate the sheep and kill the women (err, think thats the way Koji has us do it)

Banned because due to his mod god status it demanded a paragraph to negate the risk of the banhammer hitting me.

I defile this page in the name of Immortal Souls. Burn the houses, voilate the sheep and kill the women (err, think thats the way Koji has us do it)
    Banned because I've just finished a 17 hour work day and someone needed to be swatted by the bear
    Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly View Post
    Banned because I've just finished a 17 hour work day and someone needed to be swatted by the bear
    Banned for torturing that mini bicycle with heavy bear

Quote Originally Posted by darknessjw View Post
    Banned for torturing that mini bicycle with heavy bear
    Banned for assuming the bear is heavy. What if it's all just fur he's really super skinny inside?
    Arishanya ~ Head Moderator
    English Community

Age of Conan Website ~ Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Quote Originally Posted by Arishanya View Post
    Banned for assuming the bear is heavy. What if it's all just fur he's really super skinny inside?
    Banned for equating skinny with light. What if it is a robo-bear with lead feet?
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Quote Originally Posted by Drest View Post
    Banned for equating skinny with light. What if it is a robo-bear with lead feet?
    Banned because we all know that its actually him naked with a bearskin rug draped over his shoulders...

I have now made any who read this mentaly blind with that image!

Banned because we all know that its actually him naked with a bearskin rug draped over his shoulders...

I have now made any who read this mentaly blind with that image!
    Banned because when I pictured him like that, I smiled. I didn't turn blind.
    Guards: Schou/Schoujr, DT: Mycroch, Conq: Kenfast, Barb: Sonofcronus, Sin's: Crazyassin/Daggerdick, Hox: Scorchnburn, Demo: Touchofdeath, Tos: Enslaveu, BS: Meballs

Quote Originally Posted by kennyfisterbotm View Post
    Banned because when I pictured him like that, I smiled. I didn't turn blind.
    Banned because you made me feel weird
    Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support

Banned for stealing a song title (partially):

WEIRD AL YANKOVIC - YOU MAKE ME LYRICS - Song Lyrics ...

You make me wanna slam my head against the wall / You make me do the limbo / You make me wanna buy a slurpee at the mall / You make me watch the Gong Show