Page 76 of 92 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086 ... LastLast

Thread: Ban The Person Above You

Quote Originally Posted by Vaere View Post
    Banned for banning the 1 person who actually seeks you out and enjoys your company, if its a creepy stalker who clearly pictures you in a remake of 2 girls 1 cup, so be it. But at least he wants your attention.
    banned for not bringing me toilet paper when i ran out.

Quote Originally Posted by dienekes9902 View Post
    banned for not bringing me toilet paper when i ran out.
    Banned for no TP for my bunghole! (B&B reference)

Page Claim in the name of Beavis & Butthead!
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Banned for not using the forum appropriate nomenclature of Rearendcranium vs Butthead.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    Banned for not using the forum appropriate nomenclature of Rearendcranium vs Butthead.
    Banned for encouraging his BnB antics, we all know Ren and Stimpy was far better.

Banned because the surgeon general has determined that the cartoon known as Ren and Stimpy has been shown to be hazardous to your mental health.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    Banned because the surgeon general has determined that the cartoon known as Ren and Stimpy has been shown to be hazardous to your mental health.
    Banned because trying to evaluate my mental health may be detrimental to yours, infact anyone trying to get into the twisted, dark alleys and caverns of my mind may find that they will never be the same again.

Banned because trying to evaluate my mental health may be detrimental to yours, infact anyone trying to get into the twisted, dark alleys and caverns of my mind may find that they will never be the same again.
    Banned but too lazy to give reason why.
    Pontuz - HoX
    Ponthus - Demo
    Pondtus - DT
    + plenty of alts like everyone else

Quote Originally Posted by novastern View Post
    Banned but too lazy to give reason why.
    Banned because I was attempting to save the sanity of any who read these pages (what little they still have). You would have to experience the reason why yourself, which would leave you a bitter warped little man. Much like Kojiro.

Banned because I was attempting to save the sanity of any who read these pages (what little they still have). You would have to experience the reason why yourself, which would leave you a bitter warped little man. Much like Kojiro.
    Banned for banning your banner.

Quote Originally Posted by Damodred View Post
    Banned for banning your banner.
    Banned because I'm going on vacation starting tomorrow and this is the last ban I will get to do for about 2 weeks (not like I've been banning anyone lately anyway - sometimes RL blows).

Be nice to my mods while I'm gone or I'll have to sick the wolves on all of you when I return!

Bwahahahahaha
    Arishanya ~ Head Moderator
    English Community

Age of Conan Website ~ Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.