Page 67 of 92 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177 ... LastLast

Thread: Ban The Person Above You

Quote Originally Posted by kennyfisterbotm View Post
    Banned because banning you is the funnest thing I have to look forward to at the moment. The game is down, and I find just as much pleasure in banning you, because banning you makes me want to do funny things to myself. "Imagination Go!"
    Weilding the banhammer to smack a ban on you because even if u are bored there should be better things to do then play with yourself. Hell you cant even get your dog to lick the peanutbutter off.

Also a blatant attempt to get another page claim for necros, but failed

Quote Originally Posted by Vaere View Post
    Weilding the banhammer to smack a ban on you because even if u are bored there should be better things to do then play with yourself. Hell you cant even get your dog to lick the peanutbutter off.

Also a blatant attempt to get another page claim for necros, but failed
    Banned for not properly waiting to claim the page.

Claim Page in the name of my newest toon!

Tmanpope!
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Quote Originally Posted by tman1991 View Post
    Banned for not properly waiting to claim the page.

Claim Page in the name of my newest toon!

Tmanpope!
    Banned for naming your toon after a religious figure.
    ---------------------------
    Subii ~ Member

Rogue Angels
    Crom (PvE)
    [Website] | [YouTube]

---------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by vividrsxy View Post
    Banned for naming your toon after a religious figure.
    Banned because he believes he is god, so why shouldnt his toons be named after his minions.
    Last edited by Drest; 31st May 2013 at 07:41.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaere View Post
    Banned because he believes he is god, so why shouldnt his toons be named after his minions.
    Banned because you worded it like a question and then omitted the question mark.
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Quote Originally Posted by Drest View Post
    Banned because you worded it like a question and then omitted the question mark.
    Banned for suggesting that sentences worded like questions which aren't questions should have a question mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Misiuggah View Post
    Banned for suggesting that sentences worded like questions which aren't questions should have a question mark.
    Banned simply because it's been far too long since I've banned anyone here so you just happen to be the unlucky one.
    Arishanya ~ Head Moderator
    English Community

Age of Conan Website ~ Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Banned for not filling your quota of banning on this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    Banned for not filling your quota of banning on this thread.
    Banned because mods are like highway troopers. If they don't meet a certain ticket(ban) quota, the higher ups are upset.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruhenous View Post
    Banned because mods are like highway troopers. If they don't meet a certain ticket(ban) quota, the higher ups are upset.
    Banned because the mods are way over the ban quota in all cases, this is a practice channel for them. They go hog wild in other channels.