Page 75 of 92 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985 ... LastLast

Thread: Ban The Person Above You

Quote Originally Posted by Misiuggah View Post
    Banned beacuse I see dead people posting.
    Banned for being biased against necromancers minions. He was reanimated to be my meatshield.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaere View Post
    Banned for being biased against necromancers minions. He was reanimated to be my meatshield.
    Banned for needing a meatshield, man up!

Page claimed in the name of Xotli!
    Last edited by novastern; 17th June 2013 at 15:33.
    Pontuz - HoX
    Ponthus - Demo
    Pondtus - DT
    + plenty of alts like everyone else

Quote Originally Posted by novastern View Post
    Banned for needing a meatshield, man [Edited by Drest] up!

Page claimed in the name of Xotli!
    Banned because real men don't need four letter words.
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Banned because some men don't have reading comprehension if there are more than four letters in the words.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    Banned because some men don't have reading comprehension if there are more than four letters in the words.
    Banned because real men can always understand words with more then 4 letters. Vodka, Schnaps, Taquilla, Heineken.

Just some samples of words with more then 4 letters that real men should understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaere View Post
    Banned because real men can always understand words with more then 4 letters. Vodka, Schnaps, Taquilla, Heineken.

Just some samples of words with more then 4 letters that real men should understand.
    Banned for implying that all real men are alcoholics too.
    Arishanya ~ Head Moderator
    English Community

Age of Conan Website ~ Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Quote Originally Posted by Arishanya View Post
    Banned for implying that all real men are alcoholics too.
    Banned because you're assuming that a real man doesn't know those words so he can order his lady friend her drink of choice
    Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly View Post
    Banned because you're assuming that a real man doesn't know those words so he can order his lady friend her drink of choice
    Closing this thread since it's not constructive and only created to flame/troll.

In future be mindful of the Social Guidelines when creating threads or posting.

[???]Closed[/???]

Because of your fail close that never actually got closed^

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    Because of your fail close that never actually got closed^
    Banned for stalking me (that tick box and I are gonna have some words one of these days, it hides from me )
    Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support

Banned for stalking me (that tick box and I are gonna have some words one of these days, it hides from me )
    Banned for banning the 1 person who actually seeks you out and enjoys your company, if its a creepy stalker who clearly pictures you in a remake of 2 girls 1 cup, so be it. But at least he wants your attention.