Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Dxgi.error NVidia 600 Issues

Yep, nothing are for aoc. They are for popular games

Yes always have the latest drivers but since the drivers are not the problem and they work great on all the other games getting new drivers will not help with this. Well they might but it would be just pure luck and chance of this happening would be something like winning the lottery.

That does not mean anything. They may contain fixes that are not reported. Someone try them out and report back please!

I have tried every single driver version be it beta or WHQL or official release. None of them work

Quote Originally Posted by Rohaus View Post
    That does not mean anything. They may contain fixes that are not reported. Someone try them out and report back please!
    Driver's working great. The game's engine is where the bug is.

I have a 680 and settings down....still black screens

Have been playing for about 12-16H with Shadows disabled. Wind in tree effect and grass off. And i was fine. Turned on Shadows to try it out and after an hour or so i crashed.

Update on this please?
    DX10.
    Nvidia GTX 690 here.
    Driver Version 314.22
    EDIT:BTW. Was running DX9 before i knew about the physx problem. And sometimes i got these blackscreens. When the picture came back on, my FPS went from 80-100, down to 10-20. I had to either relog or change zones.
    Last edited by Sicksten; 8th May 2013 at 00:40.

After a week of pain with my new GT650Ti OC I threw it away and bought ATI
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

I have a GTX670, latest drivers, nearly all settings on maximum - no crashes most of the time. Only in Kithai there seems to be something different, sometimes the driver crashes and restores itself, causing AoC to crash.

And weirdly the game doesnt seem to be able to get the card to full power in 3d-Mode when having another application open, e.g. browser-window minimized to taskbar. Like when I log in i'll have...30ish frames, less when moving.
    After Alt-Tabbing through all applications back to AoC I'm back to the usual 60 (Vsynch forced on through driver).
    The Noob Comic, best parody on MMO-gaming ever. Funcom featured @Page 318
    Gone with the blastwave For those special post-nuclear moments...
    Apprentice Shield of the Risen opener

Guys i stumpled across this on the forum.

http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=181221

You might want to check and see if it works for you.

Good luck !

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast