Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Dxgi.error NVidia 600 Issues

Quote Originally Posted by darknessjw View Post
    Crashing still happens. It is just a myth. I played almost a month without crashes, all settings high +. And suddenly crashing started again.

Tried also without wind in trees and crashed after few minutes
    It seems rarer to find people with issues when Wind in Trees is off. Perhaps your driver isn't a WHQL version?

Quote Originally Posted by -Hubok View Post
    It seems rarer to find people with issues when Wind in Trees is off. Perhaps your driver isn't a WHQL version?
    As he told you it's not a fix. It might work better without wind in trees enabled but sure enough you will crash with or without it.
    There is no known fix for this issue so far. Disable your graphics if you will and it will help but it's not fixing the issue and your game looks bad. It's everyone's choise.

Quote Originally Posted by blutti View Post
    As he told you it's not a fix. It might work better without wind in trees enabled but sure enough you will crash with or without it.
    There is no known fix for this issue so far. Disable your graphics if you will and it will help but it's not fixing the issue and your game looks bad. It's everyone's choise.
    I was just suggesting more things that may help.
    It appears that not everyone is having the same issue with the 6xx series, and some have no problems. That explains why it can't be reproduced.

I was just suggesting more things that may help.
    It appears that not everyone is having the same issue with the 6xx series, and some have no problems. That explains why it can't be reproduced.
    It's just that some claim disabling the wind in trees will fix the crashing and as this is not true i would hope people stop spreading that rumor. It might make the game crash less as said but it doesn't remove the crashing in any case. Let's just try to keep this in mind. Some of us have had this issue for long time and have tried all the things people have claimed to fix the crashing. There is no way currently known to make the crashing go away. So saying it might help make the game crash less is perfectly ok as it might do that to some people.
    Trust me EVERYONE of us have the same issue with our 600-series cards as it's not realy an issue with the cards but with how funcom's engine work (or doesn't) with the cards.
    It is crazy how the crash is so random and that is the reason it's not easy to fix. No matter that the issue is real and realy annoying for us.
    (oh yeah and to be clear sure some of you that have this crash might have other issues like overheating issues that would produce a similar kind of crash but that has realy nothing to do with this crash even though it might appear much the same.)

Quote Originally Posted by blutti View Post
    It's just that some claim disabling the wind in trees will fix the crashing and as this is not true i would hope people stop spreading that rumor. It might make the game crash less as said but it doesn't remove the crashing in any case. Let's just try to keep this in mind. Some of us have had this issue for long time and have tried all the things people have claimed to fix the crashing. There is no way currently known to make the crashing go away. So saying it might help make the game crash less is perfectly ok as it might do that to some people.
    Trust me EVERYONE of us have the same issue with our 600-series cards as it's not realy an issue with the cards but with how funcom's engine work (or doesn't) with the cards.
    It is crazy how the crash is so random and that is the reason it's not easy to fix. No matter that the issue is real and realy annoying for us.
    (oh yeah and to be clear sure some of you that have this crash might have other issues like overheating issues that would produce a similar kind of crash but that has realy nothing to do with this crash even though it might appear much the same.)
    I have a 680, and I only crash with Wind in Trees. Not EVERYONE has those crashes. I understand that it's a big problem though.

I have a 680, and I only crash with Wind in Trees. Not EVERYONE has those crashes. I understand that it's a big problem though.
    Give it time. There have been others with that claim. Sure i would hope we all could just play the game and not worry about when will the game crash next but before they fix it i know the next crash is coming sooner or later and my game crashing might result to raid or group wiping. (At least it's rare in raids so that's a good thing)

Just wait, wait and wait. It is still there and hits like a robber with knife during dark day
    But it is been a year, happy new year f@ilcom crash http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GeForce_600_Series

As for me, i already gave up with this. I play other games and they work great usually, if not then after fast driver updates.

Just lurking around to see people still waiting real solution from Funcom other than "we are looking for it, but we cannot reproduce it"

Quote Originally Posted by darknessjw View Post
    Just lurking around to see people still waiting real solution from Funcom other than "we are looking for it, but we cannot reproduce it"
    If they could reproduce it, they probably gave it up already. "Wind in Trees" reduces crashing, but I still can crash 4-5 times in Enigmata of Yag, for example.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticAsylumLA View Post
    If they could reproduce it, they probably gave it up already. "Wind in Trees" reduces crashing, but I still can crash 4-5 times in Enigmata of Yag, for example.
    I dont actually believe they came to a phase where a guy from nVidia is running the game and waits until the crash appears...But yeah I have no clue how this kind of testing works.
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

Has anyone tried the new nvidia drivers yet? R319 series beta driver 320.00 ???

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast