Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Dxgi.error NVidia 600 Issues

Yeah that's just the Kepler crash. See the other threads.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Getting dgix error on CE. So far no other zone affected.

It's the place where I crash the most along with Yag.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Well just got a new laptop with a 670mx card. Im getting this error alot. I cant understand how funcom cant repicate it. Truly bizzarre.

Quote Originally Posted by Aylis View Post
    Well just got a new laptop with a 670mx card. Im getting this error alot. I cant understand how funcom cant repicate it. Truly bizzarre.
    What they propably mean is that they can't replicate it consistently to figure out what part of the code is causing it. On the other hand i'm sure they haven't done much to get this fixed. No one can't see the logic of them leaving this bug unfixed. Sure they might be thinking of the cost of fixing this in short term ...but in the long run this will hurt them if they don't fix it. My only hope for this is the new guy running the show. He just might figure out that this game is about perfect BUT it would need some bug fixing. Then again he hasn't shown us anything yet but a broken patch ...and as they tried to fix that patch they broke it in some other way and we have yet a broken patch ...so hope for the best but be ready to face the reality that this might never get fixed.

Just resubbed a few days ago. At first I had a 9800gtx which worked flawlessly, and yesterday I got a gtx670 and now I constantly crash with this error. Right now I crashed after 2 minutes in game..

I had no crash for over 3-4 weeks, i just followed a suggestion from last eu forums and ive switched to DX9 and shader model 2.0 with wind in trees off.

After i replaced GTS 250 for GTX 660 : game runs same, looks worse and ive spent money for it, what a great move ive done.

Have the issue recently, especially after i downloaded the latest nvidia drivers for Tomb Raider (314.22) with my GTX 560 Ti.
    Crashes occurs specifically when i jump in the water and/or tries to dive into water.

While waiting for a fix, i switched back in dx9.
    Your Storm Field critically healed Officer of the Wolves for 7038.

Seems like disabling wind in trees fixed it for me. So far didn't crash since my last post.

Disabling wind in trees seems to have fixed it the crashes for me, too. I've had two full Jhebbal Sag runs without a single crash!

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast