Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Dxgi.error NVidia 600 Issues

Hi,

I quit playing AoC due to the Kepler issues, my game froze all the time on DX10. Has this been fixed now? Or do AoC still face the issue with lock ups and game freeze in whatever area thats causing this?

And has Funcom been in contact with Nvidia about the problem? Or still not due to troubleshooting internally?

Thanks!

It seems the problem has mostly disappeared on its own. Neither nVidia or FC have mentioned any fixes in their changelogs, so who knows?
    Operator irc.funcom.com:6667 #ageofconan #thesecretworld
    We rode on the winds of the rising storm,
    We ran to the sounds of the thunder.
    We danced among the lightning bolts,
    and tore the world asunder
    Dysphoria - Murky Templar - Icoyce - Herald of the Black Kraken - Eriphyle - Shebearman

Quote Originally Posted by Icoyce View Post
    It seems the problem has mostly disappeared on its own. Neither nVidia or FC have mentioned any fixes in their changelogs, so who knows?
    You say "mostly" disappeared by it self... does that mean it still happens? Or is it totally gone?

And are we talking about the newest set of drivers from Nvidia? Just to confirm, before I want to test for my self and download the xxGB game.

I can only relate my own experience. I used to crash all the friggin' time. Now I don't.

320.14 fixed the crashes for a lot of people. Just use the latest driver and you should be fine
    Operator irc.funcom.com:6667 #ageofconan #thesecretworld
    We rode on the winds of the rising storm,
    We ran to the sounds of the thunder.
    We danced among the lightning bolts,
    and tore the world asunder
    Dysphoria - Murky Templar - Icoyce - Herald of the Black Kraken - Eriphyle - Shebearman

It has been fixed (yes for real) in the 320.something drivers yea.

IMO it was totally nvidia's doing since AoC has received so few updates lately and nvidia had similar issues with other games or even internet browsers. For some reason nvidia changelogs never contain half of the changes/fixes they make.
    Last edited by kalston; 5th November 2013 at 12:38.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

That sounds awsome! If so it's major good news.
    Will check later today.

Reports will be updated here.

It is totally gone since spring. Nobody reported any fix, it just disappeared with some new drivers in that time

Quote Originally Posted by ghostFromThePast View Post
    It is totally gone since spring. Nobody reported any fix, it just disappeared with some new drivers in that time
    Not even Funcom reacted on that note? That a problem all users with Kepler had, is gone?

Find that a bit strange.

Anyways, Funcom get at least one user back if its fixed.

Been playing for 2 days now, and not one graphic bug/error from DXDIAG at all. DX10 client is running stable and working awsome, with all on ultra/high and enabled extra graphic functions.

Really nice to be back

After reading the latest comments on this thread I immediately loaded the latest drivers 331.82 and then started the game. I got the black screen of frame rate death within 2 minutes of logging on my character.

BUT

I switched all settings to high and switched to DX10 for the first time in ages and restarted the game. I ran all around crowded Khemi and then did a t3 raid without having any graphics issues at all for about 2 hours. I hope this lasts!