Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Dxgi.error NVidia 600 Issues

Quote Originally Posted by Legion- View Post
    I started running the latest nividia beta driver. GTX 670 SLI. No crashes in DX10. Everything maxed.
    The big test is yag and hv. I always got crashes in both places if nowhere else. Don't have a card to test the new drivers anymore though.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    The big test is yag and hv. I always got crashes in both places if nowhere else. Don't have a card to test the new drivers anymore though.
    Ran every mini game, kesh, NG, CE and most of khatai. No crashes.

Quote Originally Posted by Argantes View Post
    someone in guild mentioned that the new nvidia beta drivers might have solved the crashes, any info?
    320.00 are effectively doin wonders

Installed 320.14 yesterday, turned on Wind in Trees, and so far didn't crash. Have to wait and see to be sure it's actually fixed though.

On my GTX 460 using latest nvidea drivers 320.18 (Not beta) I crash getting this error as well. Using 310.90 and I don't crash at all.

I have also installed the beta driver 320.14 - absolutely no crashes - all on and all high.

Now there is also the driver 320.18 available, but I haven´t tested it, because the beta driver works very good with AOC

I have the 320.18 ones and haven't crashed yet but I didn't do any KK run (can't stand it anymore) and spent little time in Khitai areas. Surprisingly haven't crashed in JS yet but it's so random that I'm not getting my hopes up yet.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Ya wanna hear something hillarious? You'll love this!

A couple weeks ago, I bought a new system - i7 3770K on and ASUS P8Z77-V, with an EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX 680. Win 7 Prem, Corsair Vengence 16GB RAM, Samsung 84 120GB SSD & WD 1000GB SATA3 ...

I had the same problem with the DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED.

The thing was, I had a bigger problem with the computer utterly locking-up solid. In comparison, I wasn't too worried about the little driver issue. I assumed it'd be fixed down the road.

So here I am, back on my old Phenom II Hex-core AMD machine [EDIT - new system is in for repairs, obviously], with my AMD Radeon HD 6800 on an ASUS A3M78-CM motherboard ... And I get the SAME crash!

There's not a single Nvidia chip on this machine! AMD/ATI video card AND chip-set!

So there may be more to this little dance than what we're seeing here.

P.S.: 320.18 driver - tried 314.~ - both had the issue
    Last edited by dsteve3; 6th June 2013 at 16:45.

Uninstall Ati CCC program and it works fine

So, let us revise it for NVidia:

320.00b: no crashes reported;
    320.14b: no crashes reported;
    320.18: crashes.

I shall test 320.18 first at home, and then 320.14b. It is not a good sign if the newest drivers still make the game crash.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast