Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Dxgi.error NVidia 600 Issues

I have still not managed to crash with 320.18 drivers and tbh I've played A LOT and even done (wow) countless KK runs + spent entire days in Khitai.

Those drivers have also fixed my BF3 stuttering and Tomb Raider artefacts so I must say I'm one happy gamer atm
    Last edited by kalston; 7th June 2013 at 17:22.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Nothing changed for me, even with the new driver, it crash and reset every time i'll go underwater with dx10+underwater effects.

I had this problem with Asus GTX 660ti 2GB
    I resent my card and got all money back and ordered a Asus 7950 TOP 3GB.

Have the same problem with 700 series, and the 320.00b and 320.14b doesnt work with the 700 series .
    Gonna try the 320.11 driver now and see how that works out.

320.18 fixed the issues for me completely.

Then recently a Windows update that "fixed" an issue with D3DX10.dll started causing random crashes. However, that was fixed by uninjecting the sweetfx DLL's. Too bad really, sweetfx makes the game look decent again, but at least I can play.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek-Drake View Post
    320.18 fixed the issues for me completely.

Then recently a Windows update that "fixed" an issue with D3DX10.dll started causing random crashes. However, that was fixed by uninjecting the sweetfx DLL's. Too bad really, sweetfx makes the game look decent again, but at least I can play.
    Do you know wich windows update that was?

Quote Originally Posted by atelon View Post
    Do you know wich windows update that was?
    Honestly, I don't remember. There were 110 updates by the time I got around to updating windows.

However, I did manage to get Sweetfx working again. If I use sweetfx with the DX9 client only, then it won't crash. If I try to inject the files into the AgeofConanDx10.exe client, then it crashes routinely.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek-Drake View Post
    Honestly, I don't remember. There were 110 updates by the time I got around to updating windows.

However, I did manage to get Sweetfx working again. If I use sweetfx with the DX9 client only, then it won't crash. If I try to inject the files into the AgeofConanDx10.exe client, then it crashes routinely.
    Uninstall Win 7 x64 platform update (KB2670838)if you have it

Quote Originally Posted by darknessjw View Post
    Uninstall Win 7 x64 platform update (KB2670838)if you have it
    Yeah the only problem with doing that, for me at least, is some of the DoD sites I need to use require IE 10 and IE 10 won't run without that patch for some really weird reason.

So the only choice for me is to revert to DX9. Meh, oh well.