Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Necro Builds

I guess you can be on top of parses with any build, if you allways keep dots up, pets in, and SW.
    "Du kan ikke knekke en mann uten ryggrad!"

http://goo.gl/9C762

I've not got this build, but I've just spent a few minutes making what would seem to be a good one for PvP.

Any comments?

Quote Originally Posted by GethinJ View Post
    http://goo.gl/9C762

I've not got this build, but I've just spent a few minutes making what would seem to be a good one for PvP.

Any comments?
    Hello,

Im assuming youre pet spec for pvp from the other thread, im NF spec myself so i dont know enough about the pet spells - i'll leave that for another person to comment (i would advise against pets for the reasons Noite has mentioned but if youre set on it then here are a couple of suggestions from your posted spec):

Nightfall side :
    Drop Decay - its weak and an icestrike does more damage
    Add Iceshards - you want splash damage and a larget IS radius.

Reanimation side:
    Drop Void - it wont take anywhere near as much mana as you would like it too.

Sing out if you want info on a non pet build.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoskult View Post
    lots of blah blah Vutra and nothing to back it up.

gots to see some numbers if you bring that game to me. otherwise its just blah blah
    m8, since palying my necro, i refeeted it at least couple 100 times...
    its highly dependable what u wont to do with ur necro...
    when it comes to pve NF necro is highest burst dmg class...
    something like this http://goo.gl/iMo4R using DON&CB
    pvp? since pvp is dead long time ago, cos there is no time play, most necros are using bushman style, hehe...
    dont do minis with necro 4 awhile, but when i do i have this build( or something similiar, cant remeber): http://goo.gl/4jIDJ
    since u like numbers this is from t3, who knows when:

Highest DPS: Marny (2,312)
    Highest critical hit: Marny (11,520)
    Highest normal hit: Marny (4,776)
    Highest hit taken: Ozegi (5,827) from Arbanus
    Highest burst damage done: Marny - 26,701

Highest critical hit: Marny (12,736)
    Highest normal hit: Marny (6,680)
    Highest burst damage done: Marny - 56,339
    First to make 1 million damage: Tafale - 21:41:51
    First to make 2 million damage: Marny - 22:03:56
    Most time in combat: Marny - 0:59:10

tooth
    Highest DPS: Marny (1,596)
    Highest HPS: Taoran (328)
    Highest critical hit: Marny (13,533)
    Highest normal hit: Marny (6,091)
    Highest hit taken: Overlord (10,675) from Marny
    Highest burst damage done: Marny - 47,010

all encounters:
    Trivial Stats
    Highest DPS: Marny (1,244)
    Highest critical hit: Marny (13,533)
    Highest normal hit: Marny (6,746)
    Highest burst damage done: Marny - 56,339
    First to make 2 million damage: Marny - 22:03

oh, and one more thing: my necros nick is Marny
    Last edited by Vutra; 16th April 2013 at 07:24.
    Marny----> Imarny
    Amongst our weaponry are such diverse elements as: fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, and almost fanatical devotion to the Pope,and nice red uniforms.

I guess posting a number here doesnt say anything about the raid. I can get around 2000 dps on Toth Amon with 8 mutilators\corrupters with my necroes(I have 3 lvl 80), if there are good tanks in the raid, and the groupsetup is good. In most raids a petnecro will do more dps than a DtS necro(I dont like it when ppl call necroes with Despoil the Soil a NF necro).
    Also a necro with pets have better aggro-control than a DtS necro, since pets generate less hate.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverram View Post
    I guess posting a number here doesnt say anything about the raid. I can get around 2000 dps on Toth Amon with 8 mutilators\corrupters with my necroes(I have 3 lvl 80), if there are good tanks in the raid, and the groupsetup is good. In most raids a petnecro will do more dps than a DtS necro(I dont like it when ppl call necroes with Despoil the Soil a NF necro).
    Also a necro with pets have better aggro-control than a DtS necro, since pets generate less hate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaoskult View Post
    lots of blah blah Vutra and nothing to back it up.

gots to see some numbers if you bring that game to me. otherwise its just blah blah
    was a t3 raid, organized by barre and heroin, or something like that.. Destiny and COE members,maybe few others...
    read the complete post m8...i was talking about BURST dmg, high dps controlled dmg, playing on the edge...how much BURST dmg can u do with ur pet necro(malee one, buffed also by many other classes)? :P
    regarding how u like or dislike naming necros...since the start, u have pet necros and NF necros...so i didnt invent hot water
    Last edited by Vutra; 16th April 2013 at 13:05.
    Marny----> Imarny
    Amongst our weaponry are such diverse elements as: fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, and almost fanatical devotion to the Pope,and nice red uniforms.

Quote Originally Posted by Vutra View Post
    was a t3 raid, organized by barre and heroin, or something like that.. Destiny and COE members,maybe few others...
    read the complete post m8...i was talking about BURST dmg, high dps controlled dmg, playing on the edge...how much BURST dmg can u do with ur pet necro(malee one, buffed also by many other classes)? :P
    regarding how u like or dislike naming necros...since the start, u have pet necros and NF necros...so i didnt invent hot water
    your post made me think might be a fun thread to open "a how big is your icestrike" with people posting screen of parser and build they used
    you up for starting it :P ?
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by noite80 View Post
    your post made me think might be a fun thread to open "a how big is your icestrike" with people posting screen of parser and build they used
    you up for starting it :P ?
    there is nothing to start, everything is already known
    Last edited by Vutra; 16th April 2013 at 21:29.
    Marny----> Imarny

Quote Originally Posted by Vutra View Post
    I use pets, and have most my feats in NF tree... So I am NF-necro then.
    About numbers... A few weeks ago I got ~50K burst dmg on my necro in MemoryCloud in T4. That was with 8 pets. Noite80 was one of my victims though

Quote Originally Posted by Silverram View Post
    I use pets, and have most my feats in NF tree... So I am NF-necro then.
    About numbers... A few weeks ago I got ~50K burst dmg on my necro in MemoryCloud in T4. That was with 8 pets. Noite80 was one of my victims though
    dont worry ill show you how big is my icestrike when you get charmed
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast