Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Necro Builds

Well, since you don't want me to back up what I say when i'm willing to do so, you can't say I'm trolling. As for your "I've yet to see a NF Necro out dps me.", it doesn't prove anything since there's so few NF necros still playing.

The lazy factor is strong (and this is a troll, just so you can see the difference.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Angellis
    Off-topic: I would pay a lifetime sub if FC changed the name of Strike to Guard to the "Oh sh*t" combo! The tooltip could read: "The guardian realises they are now in over their head, and, having soiled themselves, are less likely to receive attention from their target."

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    I've yet to see a NF Necro out dps me.
    I wouldn'tbe too suprised of that. Seeing your signature reveals that. Rogue angels don't have the very best players. That's my pov.

I've shown 2667 dps on entity with a nf specc. Cough up your highest, mr.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Fass, you get unfair advantage by those crazy icestrike finesse (s)hits :P

Quote Originally Posted by Maly View Post
    Fass, you get unfair advantage by those crazy icestrike finesse (s)hits :P
    They are pretty stronk, do not underestimate. Biggest buff comes from the pblast duration and crit dmg on pblast. It's not as big as barb though :P

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84 View Post
    4 minutes on Entity kill, thats pretty fast! But did you pick the damage buff?
    Yep it died rather quickly
    http://i.imgur.com/c6lnxvj.png
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

This thread amuses me.

3 Second Ice Strike specs are even more amusing.
    The Floyd Mayweather of AoC. BIG BALLER BRAND

- Aaids - Dreadsix - Caitlnjenner - Afrojacksin - Ellooell - Etchasketch -

Quote Originally Posted by Khramps View Post
    This thread amuses me.

3 Second Ice Strike specs are even more amusing.

This post amuses me, people who play without chilling breath and instead have clown form that is just useless are even more amusing.
    IVORY TOWER

Yeah, i heard that magic dmg doesn't do any good for necros so cb must be totally useless :P

Quote Originally Posted by Maly View Post
    Yeah, i heard that magic dmg doesn't do any good for necros so cb must be totally useless :P
    But chilling breath dont give magic damage, it just increases ice strike so necro have anything to kill. Oh wait, i forget this is pve thread...

Quote Originally Posted by zeuss View Post
    This post amuses me, people who play without chilling breath and instead have clown form that is just useless are even more amusing.
    I use Clown form for Zelandra and Cetriss fights due to all the unholy damage, but that's about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    I use Clown form for Zelandra and Cetriss fights due to all the unholy damage, but that's about it.
    Yup i do the same but only in these two encounters,other than that Im always using chilling breath.
    IVORY TOWER

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast